Sweaties
Thumbs Up 
Conspire to fuck it up once again...

(11-12-2020, 09:41 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Hopefully you've not jinxed it, would be hilarious if they miss out again.

I’d much rather they qualified. The winner of this game will be in our group and England v Scotland in a major tournament will be much more fun than England v Serbia.
Hopefully you've not jinxed it, would be hilarious if they miss out again.
I want them to do it for Clarke & Reid.
Fuck em.

Lovely country, lovely people (from those who I have encountered there) but their daft hangups with England football team makes them seem daft and bitter.

I hope they lose but ifi they win then pffffft.
(11-12-2020, 09:46 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Fuck em.

Lovely country, lovely people (from those who I have encountered there) but their daft hangups with England football team makes them seem daft and bitter.

I hope they lose but ifi they win then pffffft.

plus whatever no you can think  of Big Grin
I liked Clarke. That spell up to Xmas when we were 4th or 5th in the table we looked a top class top flight team for the only time since the early 80s.
N Ireland losing in ET.
There’s a feeling of inevitability to these upcoming penalties. Similar to the playoff against the Seals where we only had defenders to take them...
(11-12-2020, 10:05 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: I liked Clarke. That spell up to Xmas when we were 4th or 5th in the table we looked a top class top flight team for the only time since the early 80s.
N Ireland losing in ET.

The result at Chelsea changed everything.

Evans fuck up - and the bell end blames the keeper.
(11-12-2020, 10:09 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 10:05 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: I liked Clarke. That spell up to Xmas when we were 4th or 5th in the table we looked a top class top flight team for the only time since the early 80s.
N Ireland losing in ET.

The result at Chelsea changed everything.

Evans fuck up - and the bell end blames the keeper.

Agree on Chelsea game. One of the worst pen decisions ever. 96th min as I recall for Chelsea equaliser.
Get fucking in!!!