30 million people in UK will receive a Covid vaccine
(10-05-2020, 08:23 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 07:58 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 07:49 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 07:44 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: The other 37 million won’t.  

May as well just forget all the restrictions and get on with it. 

Christmas will be interesting as I can see a very large proportion ignoring any restrictions and going and spending Christmas with family as per normal.

Well you won't get it as you've already had it.

Apparently.

Correct.  People I’ve been chatting to are starting to get fed up now and as physiologists predicted, people will conform for so long and will then rebel.

Well the people I've been chatting to say they won't and physiologists don't predict jack-shit for humans.

They do! Among plants, cells and animals but he continued his walk long before all that.
(10-05-2020, 08:17 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 08:09 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 08:06 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Christmas will be interesting as I can see a very large proportion ignoring any restrictions and going and spending Christmas with family as per normal.

Easy way around the six rule on christmas day. Say your having a funeral for the turkey and you can invite 30!

Given the cooking instructions for a turkey, it’s close to being cremated!!  Hence if you ask people who say they don’t turkey as to why. The majority will say because it’s dry and that’s because it’s overcooked as per the cooking instructions.

Crying shame ay it FF. Not difficult to cook at all. Draped in pancetta, sit on a veg trivet with some stock, loads of butter, constant basting and rest for as long as you can.

Lovely....

Thumby thingybob
So the window is about to shut, and we are talking about Covid vaccines and cooking.

Fucking Hell  Angry Angry Angry
(10-05-2020, 09:57 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: So the window is about to shut, and we are talking about Covid vaccines and cooking.

Fucking Hell  Angry Angry Angry

Well close the frigging window then.
(10-05-2020, 08:17 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 08:09 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 08:06 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Easy way around the six rule on christmas day. Say your having a funeral for the turkey and you can invite 30!

Given the cooking instructions for a turkey, it’s close to being cremated!!  Hence if you ask people who say they don’t turkey as to why. The majority will say because it’s dry and that’s because it’s overcooked as per the cooking instructions.

Crying shame ay it FF. Not difficult to cook at all. Draped in pancetta, sit on a veg trivet with some stock, loads of butter, constant basting and rest for as long as you can.

Lovely....

Hot turkey stuffin cranberry and bread sauce sarnies... Mmmm almost got me looking fwd to it!

You expected everyone in the country to get a vaccine. A ridiculous thought. Why on earht would you spend millions of pounds vaccinating healthy individuals under 50.
Remember reading somewhere that a vaccination programme only needs to hit 50% of the population to be effective. So this seems about right.
We gotta get a bloody vaccine first.

Preferably before we all die a natural death.
(10-06-2020, 09:18 AM)Atomic Wrote: We gotta get a bloody vaccine first.

Preferably before we all die a natural death.

The fact of the matter is if you're underlying healthy then you don't need a vaccine. You can beat it yourself in most cases or in a few cases (relatively) need treatment. There are 23 other things more likely to kill you today as it stands and if today you've got in a car or crossed a road on foot then you've done something far more dangerous than contract Covid
Interesting, since current thoughts are that immunity wanes around 3 months after being infected....