30 million people in UK will receive a Covid vaccine
The other 37 million won’t.  

May as well just forget all the restrictions and get on with it. 

Christmas will be interesting as I can see a very large proportion ignoring any restrictions and going and spending Christmas with family as per normal.
(10-05-2020, 07:44 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: The other 37 million won’t.  

Christmas will be interesting as I can see a very large proportion ignoring any restrictions and going and spending Christmas with family as per normal.

Well you won't get it as you've already had it.

Apparently.
(10-05-2020, 07:49 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Apparently.

Correct.  People I’ve been chatting to are starting to get fed up now and as physiologists predicted, people will conform for so long and will then rebel.

Easy way around the six rule on christmas day. Say your having a funeral for the turkey and you can invite 30!
(10-05-2020, 08:06 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Easy way around the six rule on christmas day. Say your having a funeral for the turkey and you can invite 30!

Given the cooking instructions for a turkey, it’s close to being cremated!!  Hence if you ask people who say they don’t turkey as to why. The majority will say because it’s dry and that’s because it’s overcooked as per the cooking instructions.

Do they breed them that big?!
(10-05-2020, 08:09 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Given the cooking instructions for a turkey, it’s close to being cremated!!  Hence if you ask people who say they don’t turkey as to why. The majority will say because it’s dry and that’s because it’s overcooked as per the cooking instructions.

Crying shame ay it FF. Not difficult to cook at all. Draped in pancetta, sit on a veg trivet with some stock, loads of butter, constant basting and rest for as long as you can.

Lovely....
(10-05-2020, 07:58 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Apparently.

Correct.  People I’ve been chatting to are starting to get fed up now and as physiologists predicted, people will conform for so long and will then rebel.

Well the people I've been chatting to say they won't and physiologists don't predict jack-shit for humans.
Turkey isn't the Christmas Dinner of choice down our gaff. Far more likely to make turkey breast roulades with bacon and stuffing to create the ambience of Christmas Day leftovers on Boxing Day. Christmas Day will be venison saddle roast or a seriously bloody roast of beef. Roast meat is barely dead when it hits our table, so the funeral excuse won't do.
(10-05-2020, 08:23 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 07:58 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Apparently.

Well the people I've been chatting to say they won't and physiologists don't predict jack-shit for humans.

Psychologists.  My eye sight has got a lot worse of late.