Lai
(10-10-2020, 01:23 PM)JOK Wrote:
(10-10-2020, 12:47 PM)The liquidator Wrote: As Mr Jenkins doesn't work for us now he has said we are skint absolutely nothing in the pot.

Don't ask for sources  but that is the truth from him.
Dodgy 
Mr. Everiss  doesn't work for us now either. He says we are rolling in it.
 Source: Ms D. Stokes.  Angel

Easy this game, init?

Did Doris speak to Fred on Zoom?
(10-10-2020, 01:20 PM)Jacobthebaggie Wrote:
(10-10-2020, 12:47 PM)The liquidator Wrote: As Mr Jenkins doesn't work for us now he has said we are skint absolutely nothing in the pot.

We all know that. Hardly scoop news

We are fucking potless
(10-10-2020, 01:43 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(10-10-2020, 01:20 PM)Jacobthebaggie Wrote:

We all know that. Hardly scoop news

We are fucking potless

You sound shocked. We've just had 2 seasons in the Championship trying to escape by spending heavily on players, loans and wages in comparison to a lot of clubs. Add to that the Covid effects and the purse was always going to be emptyish. For a non rich spunker self sustaining club we've done rather well. Envied by many I bet

Dodgy 

Easy this game, init?

So let's see what you know about Wba I suspect the square root of fuck all. 

Yours Doris  Heart
(10-10-2020, 01:49 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

Dodgy 

Easy this game, init?

So let's see what you know about Wba I suspect the square root of fuck all. 

Yours Doris  Heart
Well. I know it should be W.B.A.
Wooooo

Let's hear your info on what's going on behind the scenes
If the club are genuinely that broke, it makes sense why we voted for PPV. Still a stupid idea at a ludicrous price though
I didn't know that we were allegedly broke. That would made it all the more important to offload Charlie Austin, Lump Zohore, and two or three others with a bit of value to purty up the balance sheet -- not least to finance spearheads.
Covid wiped us out, this is no secret.
(10-10-2020, 06:25 PM)Squid Wrote: If the club are genuinely that broke, it makes sense why we voted for PPV. Still a stupid idea at a ludicrous price though

All of the clubs that voted for this are just not thinking straight and whether desperate or not have no idea.
This will not work. 
Regardless of whether people will turn to IPTV or Dodgy streams or VPN which many will not , there will be minimal uptake on this.
It is due for review at the end of October. It will be dropped or a heavy reduction in price.
Once again this is men in suits showing that they have absolutely no idea.