Lai
(10-08-2020, 01:59 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 12:58 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Would it have been any different under JP?

Answer: No

So I don’t get why people are having a go at Lai, other than jealousy because wolves and villa have been spending money.
I don't think the Wolves & Villa spending power is particularly helping matters, that's for sure. I also think some fans are frustrated because our financial situation is closer to where we were when we first reached the promise land under Megson. It took us around 10 years to become an established Premiership side after the first promotion, and perhaps there's now a realisation that it's going to be a hard slog to get to that point again. Ultimately we've regressed significantly since we were last in the Prem, and there's not going to be a quick fix or any financial outlay to help us become established in the Prem again.

I doubt with that first promotion we were hit with such a big bonus/prem salary hit because no-one expected us to go up and we'd never been up before.  Plus don't forget Covid has cost the club 20m so we'd have had considerably more to spend. 

Let's see where we are on 16th October - I'm confident we'll be in a better position but it will probably go to the last today because of peeople leaving too.  

Keep the faith!

(10-08-2020, 11:28 AM)Sliced Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 11:17 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: If Bilic wanted Deeney it would be done. I cant find the report now but it was public Bilic wants pace and therefore wasn't keen on Deeney, it's why he prefers Gray out the two.

Grant is who Bilic wants of the remaining options, the club is working to make that happen.

No power struggle, this is normal in clubs. But yeah, Deeney would be second to Robinson in the eyes of Bilic should he join.

Maybe Bilic wants Deeney and Grant and we're trying to work out a way that our budget will allow for both to come in. It's not that black and white

Bilic wants two and he'll get two!!

(10-08-2020, 02:08 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 12:58 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Would it have been any different under JP?

So I don’t get why people are having a go at Lai, other than jealousy because wolves and villa have been spending money.

That bald twat has sold us down the river 

We all knew what he was going to do
He was trying to sell the club for years that was well known and one of the reasons he bought Pulis in to keep us up and to keep the value of club high. 

Would you have preferred he sold us to Carsen Yeung, who I believed tried to buy us but Peace refused to sell?
(10-08-2020, 02:19 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Anyway - has anyone else noticed that Pereira "liked" a #LAIOUT post on Instagram?

No... Well here's the goss.

https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2020/10/0...instagram/

Edit: Must add Pereira "unliked" it too... Just to further add some benile context.. As you were.

Benile?

I can’t even work out which word you were trying to use there Saus.
(10-08-2020, 02:08 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

That bald twat has sold us down the river 

We all knew what he was going to do

We certainly did my friend, we.certainly did...
(10-08-2020, 06:26 PM)Old Stroller Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 02:19 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Anyway - has anyone else noticed that Pereira "liked" a #LAIOUT post on Instagram?

Edit: Must add Pereira "unliked" it too... Just to further add some benile context.. As you were.

Benile?

Benign or Burke.
(10-08-2020, 09:56 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 06:26 PM)Old Stroller Wrote:

Benile?

Benign or Burke.
Banale? It's a few keys away ....?
(10-08-2020, 02:12 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: We've got the only Billionaire owner of a football club in football that hasn't actually got any money.

He's not a billionaire in the role he's in with Yunyi  (I doubt he's a billionaire either) he's just an asset manager, an employee/consultant.

'lost in translation' I would have thought...
Hopalong Wrote:
SausEggBaton Wrote:We've got the only Billionaire owner of a football club in football that hasn't actually got any money.

He's not a billionaire in the role he's in with Yunyi  (I doubt he's a billionaire either) he's just an asset manager, an employee/consultant.

To be fair him, he is only 14.
As Mr Jenkins doesn't work for us now he has said we are skint absolutely nothing in the pot.

Don't ask for sources but that is the truth from him.
(10-10-2020, 12:47 PM)The liquidator Wrote: As Mr Jenkins doesn't work for us now he has said we are skint absolutely nothing in the pot.

Don't ask for sources  but that is the truth from him.

We all know that. Hardly scoop news
(10-10-2020, 12:47 PM)The liquidator Wrote: As Mr Jenkins doesn't work for us now he has said we are skint absolutely nothing in the pot.

Don't ask for sources  but that is the truth from him.
Dodgy 
Mr. Everiss  doesn't work for us now either. He says we are rolling in it.
 Source: Ms D. Stokes.  Angel

Easy this game, init?