Trump tests positive for coronavirus.
Well it's clear he has it bad. The grubby kids will be fighting to inherit his debts!
(10-03-2020, 07:36 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 07:31 AM)The liquidator Wrote: That is scraping the barrel even for this place

What is? He made fun of Clinton for having pneumonia. He made fun of someone‘S disability. I didn’t read you condemn him for it?

I think Derek the characters on here acting all sanctimonious are beyond reason. Incidentally they’re the same people the board turned against for being really crap, negative fans in the Merson thread last week. 
They are a bunch of saddos saddled with anger and Trump embodies their frustrations.
I’ve seen heaps of memes about Trump already since this started and there’s a mixture of suspicion about whether the illness is real and irony that he has got it when he’s been so flippant.
Trump is the embodiment of the worst in human nature and has caused untold chaos and division with his  toxic nature. Trying to argue with the people on here who we know is pointless. It’s better to ignore them generally as recognition is what the trolls want.
(10-03-2020, 07:31 AM)The liquidator Wrote: That is scraping the barrel even for this place

If your referring to my post then you should re-read it and previous posts on this thread.

I have consistently wished him a quick recovery even though politically i am opposed to him.

I just think he and his supporters need to remember how they have treated their political opponents in the past .
(10-03-2020, 07:36 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

What is? He made fun of Clinton for having pneumonia. He made fun of someone‘S disability. I didn’t read you condemn him for it?

Took the piss out of Biden for wearing a mask the other day as well
(10-03-2020, 02:26 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote:

If your referring to my post then you should re-read it and previous posts on this thread.

I have consistently wished him a quick recovery even though politically i am opposed to him.

I just think he and his supporters need to remember how they have treated their political opponents in the past .
Right Shabby.
How do you think Trump would have been towards Biden if this had been the other way round. I think apart from his lunatic followers there’s very little good will towards him.
Lazarus is back !
Ffs
The US is in a chronic state and decaying by the day.
The UK is a divided mess but still way behind that rats nest over the pond.

Anyone still think Trump is has a degree of sanity ?

Wonder how much debt him and his family owe and to whom ?