Trump tests positive for coronavirus.
(10-02-2020, 05:57 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Of course wishing someone dead is reasonable.

Again, these people see themselves as the kind, loving, tolerant ones.
(10-02-2020, 05:47 PM)Neil Parsley Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 05:26 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 05:20 PM)Neil Parsley Wrote: Always the 'Oooh, aren't we the nice, kind people? It's the others who are the nasty ones!' lefties and/or remainers who come out with the vilest sentiments isn't it? Without fail.

Do any of them have even a scintilla of self-perception?

Don't be a dick - 1 person said something on this thread, hardly an excuse to burn the red flags yet comrade. You stand proud but stand back/

I also like your attempted insult by innuendo that you end with, even though you can't even get the quote from Trump accurate, that's how thick you are. I am embarrassed for you.

I am commenting in general. Is your intellect and outlook so limited that you cannot countenance views from outside this site? Is this place literally your entire World? Have a look at the likes of Dominic West, Zara Rahim et al. Then again, am I asking a bit much of you, to have heard of people who haven't previously been mentioned here? 

I think it's probable. 

Have a great weekend, Champ.

Three people then - that must represent the whole of the left. It is clearly all you need to get a hard on and post on here about it though. I reiterate, you're clearly a dick and probably needed any excuse to have a snipe at 'the left' (whoever that is). And strangely I don't hang off every word that trump says or is said at the local Proud boys meet around here to be able to quote it - do you all wear camouflage as well?

Let's face it, if you've chosen this bunch of muppets and Brexit you really are looking a complete fool at the moment and need any excuse to lash out.

I will have a great weekend and underestimating the intelligence of someone else, or even measuring it against your worldwide view from twitter, makes you look an even bigger dick.
(10-02-2020, 06:01 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 05:20 PM)Neil Parsley Wrote: Always the 'Oooh, aren't we the nice, kind people? It's the others who are the nasty ones!' lefties and/or remainers who come out with the vilest sentiments isn't it? Without fail.

Don't be a dick - 1 person said something on this thread, hardly an excuse to burn the red flags yet comrade. You stand proud but stand back/

I also like your attempted insult by innuendo that you end with, even though you can't even get the quote from Trump accurate, that's how thick you are. I am embarrassed for you.

I am commenting in general. Is your intellect and outlook so limited that you cannot countenance views from outside this site? Is this place literally your entire World? Have a look at the likes of Dominic West, Zara Rahim et al. Then again, am I asking a bit much of you, to have heard of people who haven't previously been mentioned here? 

I think it's probable. 

Three people then - that must represent the whole of the left. It is clearly all you need to get a hard on and post on here about it though. I reiterate, you're clearly a dick and probably needed any excuse to have a snipe at 'the left' (whoever that is). And strangely I don't hang off every word that trump says or is said at the local Proud boys meet around here to be able to quote it - do you all wear camouflage as well?

Let's face it, if you've chosen this bunch of muppets and Brexit you really are looking a complete fool at the moment and need any excuse to lash out.

I will have a great weekend and underestimating the intelligence of someone else, or even measuring it against your worldwide view from twitter, makes you look an even bigger dick.

1. I don't get aroused by stuff here from you, it's low-level and hardly stimulating

2. You are one of those people on the Left who supports the EU but can't actually articulate why. You can't see that its capitalism and thrall to the IMF and investment banks are actually anathema to your supposed beliefs, but you support it because it's what your supposed 'progressive' self-image demands.

3. It's not me lashing out, wishing stuff on people, Champ. Bit of an own-goal yeah? 

4. Those people are but 2 examples of those who have posted appalling stuff in response to the news, and their outpourings have made the news. There are several more 'celebs' but, again, as they have not been mentioned here but it's pointless me telling you who they are

5. Another attempt at an insult by innuendo. Bless, you really are thick aren't you? You sure you want everyone to know?

There is one **** here - and it's not me. Honest, it's not.

Have a great weekend, Champ.Cool I'm away from here to sink some beer, I'll raise a glass to your intelligence.
Politically I have voted for all three main parties so it’s far from a left/right thing for many. My lack of tolerance for political icorrectness shows this.
I want a tolerant America, I’ve relations there, and a tolerant world.
Trump has created mayhem with hatred so I won’t be a hypocrite and wish him well.

I think it's probable. 

And here you are insulting people’s intelligence yet again.
Is Neil Parsley a reincarnation of BoingMundial by any chance? Both clearly thought they were smart despite seemingly being dumb as a doorknob
(10-02-2020, 06:58 PM)Sliced Wrote: Is Neil Parsley a reincarnation of BoingMundial by any chance? Both clearly thought they were smart despite seemingly being dumb as a doorknob

Na, don't think so mate. From what I remember of BoingMundial he wasn't usually political.
He went under the name of Mandown Pilt or something like that previously.
Like i said before i am not going to wish Trump ill even though i think he is an appalling President. Hope he recovers quickly.

But perhaps his supporters on here should remember he was quick to make fun and take political advantage of Hilary Clinton's medical issues during the last presidential campaign.
That is scraping the barrel even for this place
(10-03-2020, 07:31 AM)The liquidator Wrote: That is scraping the barrel even for this place

What is? He made fun of Clinton for having pneumonia. He made fun of someone‘S disability. I didn’t read you condemn him for it?