Ross Barkley
(09-30-2020, 11:45 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 11:33 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 11:28 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 11:24 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Meh...

McGinn Barkley Grealish
...........Watkins............

Diangana..Periera..Robinson
...............Grant.................

Not much in it, but we’d shade it for me. (Yes I know Grant hasn’t signed yet)

Barkley plays as a No.8 and not a No.10. He’s better being compared to Gallagher.

In that case pound for pound, loan fee & wages, I'd take Gallagher every day of the week.
Come on Barkley is a better player no matter how you want to dress it up with loan fees etc. 

Gallagher is good 

Barkley is better .

Course he is.

Daft to think otherwise.

(09-30-2020, 09:32 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Gone to villa on loan for the season .....that's a cracking signing ........there is us squabbling over a repayment .

Yeah you have to laugh!!

Big Grin
(09-30-2020, 12:28 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

McGinn Barkley Grealish

Barkley plays as a No.8 and not a No.10. He’s better being compared to Gallagher.

In that case pound for pound, loan fee & wages, I'd take Gallagher every day of the week.
Come on Barkley is a better player no matter how you want to dress it up with loan fees etc. 

Gallagher is good 

Barkley is better .

Course he is.

Daft to think otherwise.

Not as Daft as to think anything I wrote, suggested that he wasn't.
(09-30-2020, 12:28 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

McGinn Barkley Grealish

Gallagher is good 

Barkley is better .

Course he is.

Daft to think otherwise.

(09-30-2020, 09:32 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Gone to villa on loan for the season .....that's a cracking signing ........there is us squabbling over a repayment .

Yeah you have to laugh!!

Big Grin

Decent signing for your boys Nick. You might take a point off us this season.
Seems a strange one.

2 years left on his contract at the end of the season, and obviously isn't in fat Frank's plans.

I'm sure Chelsea would have preferred a permanent deal. Perhaps the spunkathon is coming to an end?
We've not always been the poor neighbours, that's a PL and foreign owner phenomenon. Our beloved JRP, as steady a ship as he sailed, did us no favours when selling us.

Ignoring the financial implications of the deal, they spunked loads last year too and that didn't help, the fuckers do appear to be spending their money much more wisely this year.

A good signing imo.
(09-30-2020, 12:52 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Seems a strange one.

2 years left on his contract at the end of the season, and obviously isn't in fat Frank's plans.

I'm sure Chelsea would have preferred a permanent deal. Perhaps the spunkathon is coming to an end?

It's a potentially shrewd one. Get to have a close look at him over the course of a season before deciding whether to buy out the last year of his contract as his value depreciates. No need to spunk early on this one.
(09-30-2020, 10:21 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 10:12 AM)The liquidator Wrote: It's quite sickening at what them and wolves are doing and we are trying to sort out a provident cheque to get grant over the line .

Oh fuck them both.

For years we have spent considerably less than most in the league and have always held our own.

Well said
There’s nothing going on here that hasn’t been happening for a long time.
(09-30-2020, 10:21 AM)The liquidator Wrote: We are like the poor relations that have to have the hand me downs .......honestly I feel sick to the stomach looking at our rivals in the transfer market .

We are the poor relations, get over it.  Why are you jealous? 

We were the top team in the Midlands for 6 out of the last 10 seasons.   You should be proud of that while those wankers languished in the chump.  

Let's see how things unfold.  

Barclay is an injury-prone bellend.   RIP his Ingerlund career.
(09-30-2020, 01:34 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 10:21 AM)The liquidator Wrote: We are like the poor relations that have to have the hand me downs .......honestly I feel sick to the stomach looking at our rivals in the transfer market .

We are the poor relations, get over it.  Why are you jealous? 

We were the top team in the Midlands for 6 out of the last 10 seasons.   You should be proud of that while those wankers languished in the chump.  

Let's see how things unfold.  

Barclay is an injury-prone bellend.   RIP his Ingerlund career.

How do you know he is a bellend athers ?
(09-30-2020, 10:12 AM)The liquidator Wrote: It's quite sickening at what them and wolves are doing and we are trying to sort out a provident cheque to get grant over the line .

The difference between having owners who inject cash and get creative on the FFP returns and also an extra season in the Prem, compared to a side that doesn't and wasn't.