Ross Barkley
Tongue 
Gone to villa on loan for the season .....that's a cracking signing ........there is us squabbling over a repayment .
(09-30-2020, 09:32 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Gone to villa on loan for the season .....that's a cracking signing ........there is us squabbling over a repayment .

Don't disagree that it @looks' a great signing and if he'd come here I'd have been excited but...

...I've a sneaky this one won't work out. Some doubts about temperament for me. Hopefully it'll be a fucking car crash.

(09-30-2020, 09:34 AM)UCEbaggie Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 09:32 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Gone to villa on loan for the season .....that's a cracking signing ........there is us squabbling over a repayment .

Don't disagree that it 'looks' a great signing and if he'd come here I'd have been excited but...

...I've a sneaky this one won't work out. Some doubts about temperament for me. Hopefully it'll be a fucking car crash.
Money no issue at Villa.
Is is that great a signing?

Could easily be another Drinkwater.
Chelsea were/are also looking to loan out Rueben Loftus-Cheek - blimey that would have been a good signing.
That is a decent signing. Terry connection.
There's no way that Villa will struggle this season, and neither should they with a wage bill that will exceed everyone but the top 5 - 6 teams.

Their wage bill must be 2 or 3 times the size of ours, and there's no way their income is 2 or 3 times more. Granted an entire Ghanian village don't support the Albion, but that can't generating that much cash!

As has been documented on here before, they're taking a massive gamble, and they'll either have a couple of seasons of relatively quiet transfer windows, or there will be some huge totally legitimate sponsorship deals announced.
It's quite sickening at what them and wolves are doing and we are trying to sort out a provident cheque to get grant over the line .
Crazy.
(09-30-2020, 10:12 AM)The liquidator Wrote: It's quite sickening at what them and wolves are doing and we are trying to sort out a provident cheque to get grant over the line .

Indicative of the way football is heading. The best we can hope for is to tread water until someone uses us to launder their money and promote their business interests.