Liam Ridgewell
(01-31-2019, 07:15 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 06:59 PM)Brunty Wrote: My post has been misunderstood.

My point wasn't Ridgewell is a good player let's sign him. It was that we seemed to be in the market for a left back for some reason, possibly to let Townsend go out on loan. So why didn't we get Ridgewell in as back up like we did with Mears until the end of the season. Especially when we're being linked to the likes of Ward.

Don't understand why I've been given a warning for creating this thread. But alas.

We have arguably the best left back in the Championship, Brunty and good youth in Townsend, plus Mears who will play either side.

Why the fuck would we want a drink driving, self provocating nutbag kicked out by an MLS team as backup?

You've been given a warning for stupid attention seeking posts like this.

I think you're missing the point - the OP was saying wouldn't a (cheap) Ridgewell be worth getting given the strength already at the club - rather than the more expensive Ward option.

Not sure what the hatred for LR is all about - but his charge sheet is no worse than some current players at the club.

Word of advice - when you've got the mod-vis yellow on, take a step back, it does you absolutely no favours at all.

You are one of the reasons people are leaving this forum in droves.
(01-31-2019, 07:39 PM)Tufty Wrote:

My point wasn't Ridgewell is a good player let's sign him. It was that we seemed to be in the market for a left back for some reason, possibly to let Townsend go out on loan. So why didn't we get Ridgewell in as back up like we did with Mears until the end of the season. Especially when we're being linked to the likes of Ward.

Don't understand why I've been given a warning for creating this thread. But alas.

We have arguably the best left back in the Championship, Brunty and good youth in Townsend, plus Mears who will play either side.

Why the fuck would we want a drink driving, self provocating nutbag kicked out by an MLS team as backup?

I think you're missing the point - the OP was saying wouldn't a (cheap) Ridgewell be worth getting given the strength already at the club - rather than the more expensive Ward option.

Not sure what the hatred for LR is all about - but his charge sheet is no worse than some current players at the club.

Word of advice - when you've got the mod-vis yellow on, take a step back, it does you absolutely no favours at all.

Word of advice, don't sign up to a message board and question one of the site's admins moderating in your first post, you won't last very long.
(01-31-2019, 06:24 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote: He was good under Roy, under rated. Part of our best team in the prem probably. Certainly not crap.

I do agree with you there mon.

What  Huh
Yeah nothing wrong with liam ridgewell.

How many email addresses do you have exactly?
Brunty, Mooro, Tufty, Ziz, Biglad, Big_Dave,
I'm confused dot com
Which one are you tonight ?
Attention seeking?.dont most people post hoping somebody will reply to them?
(01-31-2019, 08:00 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: Attention seeking?.dont most people post hoping somebody will reply to them?

It's not just this post Jez.

It's all the shite he posted under his Big_Dave moniker on the old bored as well.
Ok.i dont trawl through all the posts like i used to.I dont know whos who either nowadays.
(01-31-2019, 08:00 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: Attention seeking?.dont most people post hoping somebody will reply to them?

No, but I'll reply to you darling.  Heart

Ziz being Ziz, matey.