Liam Ridgewell
If we were looking for left backs why didn't we just sign Ridgewell until the end of the season as back up? He was training for us to get fit and it looks like Hull are going to sign him. Would have made more sense than trying to get Ward on loan.
Who is in charge of the banning button ?
Why? He was crap 7 years ago and he's crapper now.
(01-31-2019, 06:12 PM)Brunty Wrote: If we were looking for left backs why didn't we just sign Ridgewell until the end of the season as back up? He was training for us to get fit and it looks like Hull are going to sign him. Would have made more sense than trying to get Ward on loan.

It would have made absolutely no sense at all to anyone with half a brain.
(01-31-2019, 06:13 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: Why? He was crap 7 years ago and he's crapper now.

I see what you did there

<wipes arse with a 10 pound note>
(01-31-2019, 06:13 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: Why? He was crap 7 years ago and he's crapper now.

Ziz logic
He was good under Roy, under rated. Part of our best team in the prem probably. Certainly not crap.
(01-31-2019, 06:12 PM)Brunty Wrote: If we were looking for left backs why didn't we just sign Ridgewell until the end of the season as back up? He was training for us to get fit and it looks like Hull are going to sign him. Would have made more sense than trying to get Ward on loan.

If ever there was a desperate grab for attention it’s starting this thread...
My post has been misunderstood.

My point wasn't Ridgewell is a good player let's sign him. It was that we seemed to be in the market for a left back for some reason, possibly to let Townsend go out on loan. So why didn't we get Ridgewell in as back up like we did with Mears until the end of the season. Especially when we're being linked to the likes of Ward.

Don't understand why I've been given a warning for creating this thread. But alas.
(01-31-2019, 06:59 PM)Brunty Wrote: My post has been misunderstood.

My point wasn't Ridgewell is a good player let's sign him. It was that we seemed to be in the market for a left back for some reason, possibly to let Townsend go out on loan. So why didn't we get Ridgewell in as back up like we did with Mears until the end of the season. Especially when we're being linked to the likes of Ward.

Don't understand why I've been given a warning for creating this thread. But alas.

We have arguably the best left back in the Championship, Brunty and good youth in Townsend, plus Mears who will play either side.

Why the fuck would we want a drink driving, self provocating nutbag kicked out by an MLS team as backup?

You've been given a warning for stupid attention seeking posts like this.