Koch Up
Robin concedes a penalty three minutes into his Leeds debut.
1-1....

2-1....Koch again

2-2 fair fucks to Leeds
Jesus, can anyone in this game defend?
3-2 wtf
What a game.

I must say I am slightly jealous of how Leeds approach the game. It will be chalk and cheese to the way we will be going I think.

Not that I think it will end well for Leeds in the long run.
(09-12-2020, 05:03 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote: What a game.

I must say I am slightly jealous of how Leeds approach the game. It will be chalk and cheese to the way we will be going I think.

Really? We scored the same amount of goals as Leeds last season and Bilic has no idea how to park the bus. Why would it be chalk and cheese? We haven't changed managers and signed Gestede
(09-12-2020, 05:06 PM)Sliced Wrote:

Really? We scored the same amount of goals as Leeds last season and Bilic has no idea how to park the bus. Why would it be chalk and cheese? We haven't changed managers and signed Gestede
Now there's a thought. Is Gestede still available?
He's currently without a club.

We will absolutey sit deeper this year and our press will be half way maximum, IMO.

We won't be anywhere near TTITCs setup dont get me wrong. But it would be nice to have a slice of the media love in and have people excited about our brand. Like it was back in the early Dashworth days.

+1