WBAUnofficial
Koch Up - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Koch Up (/showthread.php?tid=12536)

Pages: 1 2 3

Koch Up - Duffers - 09-12-2020

Robin concedes a penalty three minutes into his Leeds debut.

RE: Koch Up - Dumbo - 09-12-2020

1-1....

2-1....Koch again

2-2 fair fucks to Leeds

RE: Koch Up - Duffers - 09-12-2020

Jesus, can anyone in this game defend?

RE: Koch Up - Dumbo - 09-12-2020

3-2 wtf

RE: Koch Up - Lurker#3 - 09-12-2020

What a game.

I must say I am slightly jealous of how Leeds approach the game. It will be chalk and cheese to the way we will be going I think.

Not that I think it will end well for Leeds in the long run.

RE: Koch Up - Sliced - 09-12-2020

(09-12-2020, 05:03 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote: What a game.

I must say I am slightly jealous of how Leeds approach the game. It will be chalk and cheese to the way we will be going I think.

Really? We scored the same amount of goals as Leeds last season and Bilic has no idea how to park the bus. Why would it be chalk and cheese? We haven't changed managers and signed Gestede

RE: Koch Up - Johnnykayeengland - 09-12-2020

(09-12-2020, 05:06 PM)Sliced Wrote:

Really? We scored the same amount of goals as Leeds last season and Bilic has no idea how to park the bus. Why would it be chalk and cheese? We haven't changed managers and signed Gestede
Now there's a thought. Is Gestede still available?

RE: Koch Up - Man from delmonte - 09-12-2020

He's currently without a club.

RE: Koch Up - Lurker#3 - 09-12-2020

We will absolutey sit deeper this year and our press will be half way maximum, IMO.

We won't be anywhere near TTITCs setup dont get me wrong. But it would be nice to have a slice of the media love in and have people excited about our brand. Like it was back in the early Dashworth days.

RE: Koch Up - Cunninghamismagic - 09-12-2020

+1