I'm going out with a wolves season ticket holder.
(08-18-2020, 07:44 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 08:37 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: So you take a great looking woman out 4 or 5 times. Get on fantastic then find out she's a wolves fan and you would give it up? That's a bit weird!!
Some people on here talk about Villa and Wolves fans like they are members of ISIS. Often people in the same family support different teams, or it is just a case of someone being born 2 miles away from you. All for rivalry but some are over the top.
I have great mates who support our rivals. 
I just save the venom for when we play them.

Whooosh and oh come on.
(08-17-2020, 08:37 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: So you take a great looking woman out 4 or 5 times. Get on fantastic then find out she's a wolves fan and you would give it up? That's a bit weird!!
Some people on here talk about Villa and Wolves fans like they are members of ISIS. Often people in the same family support different teams, or it is just a case of someone being born 2 miles away from you. All for rivalry but some are over the top.

Oh come on, post on a West Brom board that you’re going out with a Wolves fan and you know you’re going to get some stick, you’re practically inviting it.

I don’t think anyone is actually judging him too seriously.

That's completely out of order.
I know they've done a lot of bad, some would say down right evil, but I feel you're being a bit unfair on ISIS with that comment Wink .
(08-18-2020, 09:02 AM)Duffers Wrote:

Oh come on, post on a West Brom board that you’re going out with a Wolves fan and you know you’re going to get some stick, you’re practically inviting it.

Span is a closet villa fan having attended VP to watch a villa game don’t forget Big Grin
(08-18-2020, 09:06 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Span is a closet villa fan having attended VP to watch a villa game don’t forget Big Grin

Has he been  inoculated since?
(08-18-2020, 09:06 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Spandau doesn’t mind anyone except those with funny foreign names.

No. Good banter on here. I do know morons though like that- Blues fans mainly.
Well I've been engaged to her nearly a month now. I don't waste time at 55!
(10-05-2020, 05:24 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: Well I've been engaged to her nearly a month now. I don't waste time at 55!

Season ticket at the Molineux for 2021/22 for you by the sounds of it 

You should have done her up the shitter instead and then you wouldn’t have got yourself into this predicament Big Grin

Congratulations!!!
I think their ground will be renamed by then.

The current name is unacceptable due to the slavery aspect.

Mendeseux is the current favourite.