I'm going out with a wolves season ticket holder.
The things you can win in competitions these days...
Fancied the arse off a woman at my old work once. We never talked footy at all. One day on her day off she popped in to pay her lottery subs and she had a doghead shirt on. Never been so gutted in my life.
You'll only know if she's a true footie fan if she lets you take her up the Wrexham on a cold Tuesday night.....
So you take a great looking woman out 4 or 5 times. Get on fantastic then find out she's a wolves fan and you would give it up? That's a bit weird!!
(08-17-2020, 08:37 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: So you take a great looking woman out 4 or 5 times. Get on fantastic then find out she's a wolves fan and you would give it up? That's a bit weird!!

No way Jez. If you get on great it doesn't matter who she supports. Derby day will be the big test though........  Big Grin
(08-17-2020, 08:20 PM)Peachy Wrote: You'll only know if she's a true footie fan if she lets you take her up the Wrexham on a cold Tuesday night.....

MT took his Wrexham and smashed the Arsenal with it.
(08-17-2020, 08:37 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: So you take a great looking woman out 4 or 5 times. Get on fantastic then find out she's a wolves fan and you would give it up? That's a bit weird!!

Would I give her up if she were a Wolf? Possibly not as I've shagged a couple of dogs in my time. I'd have to say it would take an exceptionally appealing member of the Mermaid variety to get me to go with a friggin' Seal though Big Grin  .

That decision would depend on any other skills she may have.

It's a close call  Big Grin Big Grin

(08-17-2020, 10:23 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:

Would I give her up if she were a Wolf? Possibly not as I've shagged a couple of dogs in my time. I'd have to say it would take an exceptionally appealing member of the Mermaid variety to get me to go with a friggin' Seal though Big Grin  .

Absolutely. I hope this works out for you Jez, but if it doesn't please don't post that you are going out with a Seal, unless you take her clubbing.
Some people on here talk about Villa and Wolves fans like they are members of ISIS. Often people in the same family support different teams, or it is just a case of someone being born 2 miles away from you. All for rivalry but some are over the top.
I have great mates who support our rivals. 
I just save the venom for when we play them.
I honestly thought the OP was a fishing exercise and was waiting for Jez to come along later with the punch line.

Have you considered purchasing some marbles? Big Grin