Boris needs to be held to account.
(08-14-2020, 08:00 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: I actually find the OP insulting to the tens of thousands who have died unnecessarily due to Boris' / Cummings / Government apathy and incompetence.
Sorry if I'm just not seeing the funny side of it.

Same. The implication is that the government aren't to blame for the gross mismanagement of the pandemic in this country. Anyone with a brain can see this government have taken ineptness to a new level.
Nail on head.
You can carry this on, on the Politics board.
(08-15-2020, 09:30 PM)Jack Halford Wrote: Bloody hell Cornish look what you’ve started.

The problem today is that too many people won’t take responsibility for their own actions, it is always someone else’s fault.

Do you really need the government to tell you in exact detail what to do! So many today lack basic common sense and are saft in the head as me old Nan would have said.

Absolutely spot on bud, to many in society these days will blame anyone and everyone rather than take responsibility for their own inept actions, unfortunately this is where the bend over backwards do gooder mentality of the last  40yrs has got us imvho.
(08-16-2020, 02:51 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 09:30 PM)Jack Halford Wrote: Bloody hell Cornish look what you’ve started.

The problem today is that too many people won’t take responsibility for their own actions, it is always someone else’s fault.

Do you really need the government to tell you in exact detail what to do! So many today lack basic common sense and are saft in the head as me old Nan would have said.

Absolutely spot on bud, to many in society these days will blame anyone and everyone rather than take responsibility for their own inept actions, unfortunately this is where the bend over backwards do gooder mentality of the last  40yrs has got us imvho.

Forty years, that's 1981-2020

Twenty seven of them under the Tories, thirteen Labour: where are you going with this?

You've literally described the current Government and their supporters.
(08-16-2020, 04:50 PM)WWHO Wrote:

You've literally described the current Government and their supporters.

I’m not sure irony is Jack’s strong point.

The last bit about doing good seems a bit out of place describing the last ten years though.
(08-16-2020, 03:25 PM)Ossian Wrote:

Twenty seven of them under the Tories, thirteen Labour: where are you going with this?

Wasn't aiming if at any particular political party or government more society in general and you could Probaly trace the origins of the do gooder mentally back further imho.
(08-16-2020, 06:00 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 03:25 PM)Ossian Wrote:

Wasn't aiming if at any particular political party or government more society in general and you could Probaly trace the origins of the do gooder mentally back further imho.

Why would you want to do do nothing or do bad?
(08-14-2020, 02:20 AM)quintonbaggie Wrote: Fucking hilarious. Honestly that is satire at its best. Comedy genius that pal.

The thousands of people that died unnecessarily, the multiple millions wasted on ineffective PPE purchased from companies with no track-record, the coverage by a right wing media of a few hundred people arriving on dinghy's...YET nothing on the crisis of poverty in our own cities and towns (Halesowen), the largest excess death toll in Europe and the biggest recession?

All of you smirking at Cornish's post can fuck right off.  

I don't give a shit how far you drive to the Albion - this is a football board keep you're right-wing bollocks in the annex created for politics.

Bizarre response, what relevance has how far I drive to the Albion to anything I post.