Boris needs to be held to account.
With highs of 33° expected AGAIN today, it's time to ask "could the government have done more?" Downing Street knew about this heatwave weeks ago and have done nothing. Shipments of 400,000 pairs of Speedos and 500,000 bikinis, sun cream and Cornettos have reportedly been sent back as unsafe after media claims the shipment was quarantined a month ago and Boris did nothing.
Karen from Chavington said, "We just don't know if it's safe to go outside and sunbathe because we can't function or think for ourselves. Boris hasn't told us either way and all my obese kids need ice cream and sweets, the Hubby can't get out to rob anyone so we're out of lager and weed, I blame the government entirely"
Meanwhile, anti- heat protesters dressed in thick jumpers chanting "cold lives matter" have marched on London, Big Ben has been removed and a giant Mint Feast put in its place by protesters.
The BBC reported earlier, 'clearly the sun has come out and Downing street have done nothing to prevent it.'
A second heat Wave is expected to hit the UK in 4 weeks time .
(08-13-2020, 06:13 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: With highs of 33° expected AGAIN today, it's time to ask "could the government have done more?" Downing Street knew about this heatwave weeks ago and have done nothing. Shipments of 400,000 pairs of Speedos and 500,000 bikinis, sun cream and Cornettos have reportedly been sent back as unsafe after media claims the shipment was quarantined a month ago and Boris did nothing.
Karen from Chavington said, "We just don't know if it's safe to go outside and sunbathe because we can't function or think for ourselves. Boris hasn't told us either way and all my obese kids need ice cream and sweets, the Hubby can't get out to rob anyone so we're out of lager and weed, I blame the government entirely"
Meanwhile, anti- heat protesters dressed in thick jumpers chanting "cold lives matter" have marched on London, Big Ben has been removed and a giant Mint Feast put in its place by protesters.
The BBC reported earlier, 'clearly the sun has come out and Downing street have done nothing to prevent it.'

Quality!
Speedos?

Are you kidding?

Arena all day long.
The conspiracy theorists are claiming a secret weapon is being tested. They've noticed that every time it's hot there's a big orange ball in the sky.
T
H
E

E
A
R
T
H

I
S

F L A T.
(08-13-2020, 06:13 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: With highs of 33° expected AGAIN today, it's time to ask "could the government have done more?" Downing Street knew about this heatwave weeks ago and have done nothing. Shipments of 400,000 pairs of Speedos and 500,000 bikinis, sun cream and Cornettos have reportedly been sent back as unsafe after media claims the shipment was quarantined a month ago and Boris did nothing.

Arf  Big Grin
Quality
Derek and his cronies will be fuming at the opening post .
Fucking hilarious. Honestly that is satire at its best. Comedy genius that pal.

The thousands of people that died unnecessarily, the multiple millions wasted on ineffective PPE purchased from companies with no track-record, the coverage by a right wing media of a few hundred people arriving on dinghy's...YET nothing on the crisis of poverty in our own cities and towns (Halesowen), the largest excess death toll in Europe and the biggest recession?

All of you smirking at Cornish's post can fuck right off.

I don't give a shit how far you drive to the Albion - this is a football board keep you're right-wing bollocks in the annex created for politics.
The reason he did f all about the heatwave was because  he was hiding in the fridge (again)