Things that make you realise you’re a certain age
(06-26-2020, 12:32 PM)baggpuss Wrote: Not finding the 'Kojak' look even slightly appealing when I accidentally end up on the wrong website!  Blush

I've reported this post for misleading content.
(06-26-2020, 10:37 AM)Brentbaggie Wrote: I think Cargo Pants are the saddest item of clothing known to man. Not only are they shite to look at they are invariably the item of choice of large fat bellied bald oafs whose sartorial elegance ends the moment they stop wearing nappies.

Cargo shorts are a sign of men comfortable with their own appearance who don't really give a fuck what the bohemians of this world think of their (our) attire. I'm sporting a rather natty looking pair now. Your sartorial snobbery would offend me deeply were I so easily wounded. My pre match Butty Bachs are going down well. Will you be peaking over the walls of Griffin Park later?
I stay safe generally. I could be an M&S model with my wardrobe.
(06-26-2020, 03:43 PM)Ossian Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 12:32 PM)baggpuss Wrote: Not finding the 'Kojak' look even slightly appealing when I accidentally end up on the wrong website!  Blush

Hey - these things happen!!

Why only last night I was searching for Tea 'n ale and you won't believe what happened!!  Blush
(06-26-2020, 05:17 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 03:43 PM)Ossian Wrote:

Hey - these things happen!!

Why only last night I was searching for Tea 'n ale and you won't believe what happened!!  Blush

I was always recall about 21 years ago my wife decided to use google to search for "Breast feeding women" and was quite shocked at the returned results Blush
I was so excited about the thought of burning some branches in my garden with an incinerator. Been all round the west Midlands today sold out everywhere. Just found 5 in stock at Nuneaton Wickes so have bought ready to collect tomorrow. I've never been to Nuneaton but I am so excited!!
(06-26-2020, 05:56 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: I was so excited about the thought of burning some branches in my garden with an incinerator. Been all round the west Midlands today sold out everywhere. Just found 5 in stock at Nuneaton Wickes so have bought ready to collect tomorrow. I've never been to Nuneaton but I am so excited!!

When I'm stuck for branches I just saw a couple off the nearest tree I can find.
(06-26-2020, 05:56 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: I was so excited about the thought of burning some branches in my garden with an incinerator. Been all round the west Midlands today sold out everywhere. Just found 5 in stock at Nuneaton Wickes so have bought ready to collect tomorrow. I've never been to Nuneaton but I am so excited!!

Used to work with a guy from there - Gloryhole capital of the Midlands - apparently!!  Confused
Like the branch joke. Had to read it twice before it sank in!

If the gloryhole thing is true hopefully I'm only popping into wickes so should be safe!.
(06-26-2020, 08:12 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: Like the branch joke. Had to read it twice before it sank in!

If the gloryhole thing is true hopefully I'm only popping into wickes so should be safe!.

For a cordless and a 1" drill bit??  Wink