Things that make you realise you’re a certain age
I’ve recently discovered the comfort of walking trousers. As I seldom have to dress up, I think Craghoppers will now be my slacks of choice for much of the time.
Rohan.

Fucking superb.
(06-25-2020, 10:41 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I’ve recently discovered the comfort of walking trousers. As I seldom have to dress up, I think Craghoppers will now be my slacks of choice for much of the time.

Title this "FAQ off FF" next time spandau, this is ypour final warning.
(06-25-2020, 10:41 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I’ve recently discovered the comfort of walking trousers. As I seldom have to dress up, I think Craghoppers will now be my slacks of choice for much of the time.

How do you feel about walking with open toed sandals perchance? Not flip flops, open toed sandals? And if open toed sandals are to your satisfaction would you consider a sock ensemble? Nothing personal, just wondered.....  Big Grin .
(06-25-2020, 11:26 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:

How do you feel about walking with open toed sandals perchance? Not flip flops, open toed sandals? And if open toed sandals are to your satisfaction would you consider a sock ensemble? Nothing personal, just wondered.....  Big Grin .
You're selling me a lifestyle there!

They will go lovely with the Weird Fish rugby top and Old Guys Rule T-shirt
Memory loss
The number on the front of a birthday card usually does it for me.
Belts for pant waistbands that fit underneath your armpits.
(06-25-2020, 10:43 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Rohan.

Fucking superb.

Better known for their riding trousers?