Crowd noise...
Whoever's twiddling the knobs for 'chance' or 'good save' is doing quite a good job. It does improve the experience watching on a screen IMO
much better game too which helps
Have to admit it definitely helps.
Personally, I thought the crowd noise commentary was crap tonight, so I turned over for the non-crowd noise commentary. It was like watching one of those American sitcoms with the fake laughter. No thanks!
(06-17-2020, 08:53 PM)11amstart Wrote: Personally, I thought the crowd noise commentary was crap tonight, so I turned over for the non-crowd noise commentary. It was like watching one of those American sitcoms with the fake laughter. No thanks!

I'm with you on that. Changed channels to get rid of it....thought it was shite.
(06-17-2020, 12:46 PM)TartanRug Wrote: Planning to get the Mrs to walk in front of the sofa blocking my view at 3.10, 3.40, 4.10 (returning with drinks) and 4.40 to get the full matchday experience.

Big Grin
(06-18-2020, 06:05 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 12:46 PM)TartanRug Wrote: Planning to get the Mrs to walk in front of the sofa blocking my view at 3.10, 3.40, 4.10 (returning with drinks) and 4.40 to get the full matchday experience.

Big Grin

And if we have a corner you have to stand up so you can try and get a better view (for those in the brummie road). But if you’re sat in the rainbow stand, stay seated and put your hand over your eyes to stop being blinded by the sun.