Watching live games when the league restarts
(06-08-2020, 04:54 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Good news the 2 games are on sky. My iptv has the Sky Ultra HD channel so I'll be watching them in 4k hopefully!

Which iptv do you use pigeon?  (I always think of fart towers when I write pigeon btw)
(06-09-2020, 06:33 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 04:54 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Good news the 2 games are on sky. My iptv has the Sky Ultra HD channel so I'll be watching them in 4k hopefully!

Which iptv do you use pigeon?  (I always think of fart towers when I write pigeon btw)

aye drop me a PM with details pigeon please as mine is due for renewal
Which IPTV is best to pay for? I have latest version of kodie via amazon firestick and only want it for the footie so for about 2 months max I reckon.

any suggestions?
When were the codes sent out, as I’ve had nothing sent to me?
(06-13-2020, 03:42 PM)Deeleys Wrote: When were the codes sent out, as I’ve had nothing sent to me?

Me neither.
The club posted an update when Derby game was selected for TV, it hints that STH will get iFollow access codes before each of the Sheff Wed & Hull games
STH’s are entitled to watch all home and away games on ifollow if they chose that refund option Saus.

(06-13-2020, 05:46 PM)Old Stroller Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 03:42 PM)Deeleys Wrote: When were the codes sent out, as I’ve had nothing sent to me?

Me neither.

Off OS

Option 1: Claim an iFollow Pass and cup ticket. To take up this option you do not need to do anything. You will receive an iFollow code by Friday, June 19. 

If you would like one of the alternative options you have until 11.59pm on Tuesday, June 16, 

########

As the ifollow option required STHs to do nothing, then the club will have to wait until after the deadline (for choosing other options) above, before issuing codes.
Thanks.
Just noticed that to watch ifollow on phone / android box, you need to download the app as viewing the internet page via a browser (on phone / android box) won’t work.

Links at bottom of this page
https://www.wba.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/...the-action