Furloughing
(05-20-2020, 07:38 PM)baggy1 Wrote: It appears that children are best placed when it comes to this disease and hopefully nothing changes with that. However they don’t teach themselves and will rely on groups of adults being around them. The general advice is that they can carry it but not suffer from it. It will be the adults at risk here.

Also what is the point, if you have more than one child you will still have to be at hone ax schools won’t open fully and you will more than likely still have one at home. Also they won’t be following the curriculum, definately not for the infants from what I’ve been told. Where’s the rush to do a live test on how this spreads?

I was more responding to this emotive comment -  "How many children have to die before you change your mind?"
Favourite moment of lockdown so far:

Friend of Proth Major posts Tik Tok videos messing about with random friends in the park.

Friends mother on Whats App group "Not sending daughter to school because it's too dangerous"
(05-20-2020, 09:28 PM)fuzzbox Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 07:38 PM)baggy1 Wrote: It appears that children are best placed when it comes to this disease and hopefully nothing changes with that. However they don’t teach themselves and will rely on groups of adults being around them. The general advice is that they can carry it but not suffer from it. It will be the adults at risk here.

Also what is the point, if you have more than one child you will still have to be at hone ax schools won’t open fully and you will more than likely still have one at home. Also they won’t be following the curriculum, definately not for the infants from what I’ve been told. Where’s the rush to do a live test on how this spreads?

I was more responding to this emotive comment -  "How many children have to die before you change your mind?"

It's gone very quiet  on this subject.