Fulham 0 - 2 Brighton
(01-29-2019, 09:23 PM)Hopalong Wrote: 3-2 Fulham lol

Could see them putting out a full strength side as punishment on Weds  Big Grin
(01-29-2019, 08:55 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: 6 of that side started against us, and another 2 came on as a sub... our kids did brilliantly considering how well Brighton perform at home.

Whilst I know the financial implications not getting promoted this season could be really interesting with the kids we have coming through!

How did we not win... the kids are shite!
That's a great comeback for Fulham, to be fair. They were desperately unlucky to lose against Spurs the other weekend. Old Tinkerman seems to have had a good impact there. I hope they stay up, purely for Ranieri.
4-2

I’d be crucified for starting this thread...
(01-29-2019, 09:31 PM)Duffers Wrote: 4-2

I’d be crucified for starting this thread...

There's still time!   Big Grin

Well and truly jinxed the fuggers!! lol
Watched it, what a game

Brighton all over the place at the back and that Bong is Ridgewell-esque

Cuzer
If Fulham beat Brighton tonight I'm guessing they will have to rest a few against us next week as they still won't be safe
(01-29-2019, 09:46 PM)Dumbo Wrote: If Fulham beat Brighton tonight I'm guessing they will have to rest a few against us next week as they still won't be safe

They certainly can't afford to lose Murray.
(01-29-2019, 10:12 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 09:46 PM)Dumbo Wrote: If Fulham beat Brighton tonight I'm guessing they will have to rest a few against us next week as they still won't be safe

Amazes me how many he scores in the Prem. A lower league journeyman for most of his career who in his later years has scored goals in the top flight. 35 now.
(01-29-2019, 10:25 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 10:12 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

Amazes me how many he scores in the Prem. A lower league journeyman for most of his career who in his later years has scored goals in the top flight. 35 now.

He’s the attacking McAuley.