Has anyone noticed...
That we might need a striker?
The club hasn’t despite sitting on £50m profit and dry bumming our academy staff into better jobs elsewhere. It’s a disgrace I ay going until the club gets rid of the wankers running the place. I’ve heard on Twitter the club is rotten to the core!
I heard Lepko say they’re Closing the Fanzone to save money for Bartley’s new contract on Twitter
The new shirts are horrible.

I'm going to purchase all 3 of them and never wear them. That'll show 'em.
(08-02-2019, 12:36 PM)Dumbo Wrote: The new shirts are horrible.

I'm going to purchase all 3 of them and never wear them. That'll show 'em.

Pfft. You fairweather protestor. My granddad didn't fight in an imaginary war so snowflakes like you bend over and let Jenkins dry bumb you all the way to next season.

Next home match I'm going to arrive early, buy ten cans of Peaky Blinders swill and pour them down the bog, before going home to listen to it on WM.

That'll show the yellow slinty eyed buggers who's boss.

No surrender!
(08-02-2019, 12:25 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: The club hasn’t despite sitting on £50m profit and dry bumming our academy staff into better jobs elsewhere. It’s a disgrace I ay going until the club gets rid of the wankers running the place. I’ve heard on Twitter the club is rotten to the core!

Twitter... The place for shite unfounded rumours? Or whatever you posted the other day. Eh!
(08-02-2019, 12:44 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 12:25 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: The club hasn’t despite sitting on £50m profit and dry bumming our academy staff into better jobs elsewhere. It’s a disgrace I ay going until the club gets rid of the wankers running the place. I’ve heard on Twitter the club is rotten to the core!

Twitter... The place for shite unfounded rumours? Or whatever you posted the other day. Eh!

What was unfounded? Please post link.
Sign Roof not gonna play Saturday as someone said injured.
Sign Ajeti not gonna play aint got a passport.
Sign Periara not gonna play too late.
HRK banned may be a good thing.

Burke FFS.
(08-02-2019, 12:47 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread....3#pid93553
(08-02-2019, 12:49 PM)The SausEggBaton Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 12:47 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread....3#pid93553

Not so much a whoosh, more hurricane whistling past your ears if you’re being serious.