Have we done enough
Less than a week to the Chump 2 games a week slug off.
(07-28-2019, 04:30 PM)cosmicted Wrote: Less than a week to the Chump 2 games a week slug off.

Not quite
No way , we will struggle to score 50 if thats our lot so i suggest to keep the fax machine running .
I think our starting 11 for Forest is already here. There will be the usual merry go round at the end of the window which we (and everyone else) is waiting for that will result in 2/3 more
We've done as much as anyone else, and have more on the way.

I think we've done as much as can realistically be expected, but we now need the final 3-4 players to turn us into promotion contenders... the same thing I'm sure Stoke, Leeds, Cardiff etc... fans are saying.
(07-28-2019, 04:30 PM)cosmicted Wrote: Less than a week to the Chump 2 games a week slug off.

We definitely haven't got enough to see us through to January, but hopefully we have enough to see us through until the window closes, over to you Dowling.   Rolleyes
Not really, but we can put a passable first XI out.

We've done a lot better than I expected a couple of weeks back.
With the signing of Krovinovic and Sawyers, we're pretty well guaranteed to see a better style of football than in previous seasons.
If (and I know it's a big 'if'), we could get a Gayle, Bowen or similar to complement Kenneth up front, we'd be very close to the top of this division.

Not nearly, we need to take a punt on goal scorers from lower leagues IMO, our recruitment team need to give us a new Regis or Hughes. TBH the purchases so far have been sensible but nothing outstanding. Filip is probably the best signing. 
These hidden gems are about, if the recruitment dept. cannot find them, why are they here? Continual dreaming of Gayle and Maupay doesn't help. 
We do need another striker who can get 20 goals I think everyone knows and accepts that.
Some other goals will come from the new guys, whoever is the new nominated penalty taker gets a 10 goal head start.
The next week will define our season will the clubs ambition match the fans is the question we can't answer just yet.
We are close to giving ourselves a fighting chance IMO but we need the icing on the cake.
No.
Very little quality.
Some potential.
Not even close to enough goals.
Hopefully some more to come in but if not we will struggle to achieve top 6.
A couple (even one) 20-30 striker that stays fit could change that.