When They See Us
Two episodes into this and it’s a seriously good watch, albeit a difficult one. 

Even has a few excerpts of the Donald in there, spouting some ignorant and hateful shite.
(07-21-2019, 09:45 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Two episodes into this and it’s a seriously good watch, albeit a difficult one. 

Even has a few excerpts of the Donald in there, spouting some ignorant and hateful shite.

Brilliant show... hard to believe something like this did (and probably could still) happen.
The US will never move past its racial problems. Strange fir such a 'Christian' country that hatred is so ingrained in their culture.

Sad fact is the majority of Americans find it all as abhorrent as the rest of us, but the minority very much rule and control.
I occasionally watch one of Obama's speeches, mostly on Youtube; the one he gave at John McCain's funeral (where Trump wasn't invited) was extraordinary; there's another where he presents Joe Biden with the Presidential Medal of Freedom; plenty of other examples as well.

If I was American I'd be spending a lot of time wondering how we went straight from Obama to Trump in the space of a single election.
(07-22-2019, 08:26 AM)Ossian Wrote: I occasionally watch one of Obama's speeches, mostly on Youtube; the one he gave at John McCain's funeral (where Trump wasn't invited) was extraordinary; there's another where he presents Joe Biden with the Presidential Medal of Freedom; plenty of other examples as well.

If I was American I'd be spending a lot of time wondering how we went straight from Obama to Trump in the space of a single election.

The World has lurched to extremes of either side. So many reasons for it, but this is the world we now live in.
Back to the thread - once you have watched the episodes you need to watch the interview with Oprah. The one lad / man that featured in the final episode is completely fucked up.

The whole story is shocking and disturbing.