Bowyer
(06-05-2019, 07:04 PM)Morley Wrote: He's a cunt, I couldn't support a team he was part of.

Talksport already think we're a racist club.
(06-05-2019, 07:46 PM)Albion Wrote: Phil Neville anyone?

“Hmmm... I’ve already touted Chris Coleman for manager and said Oliver Burke could be Gareth Bale. What else could I say that will make people pay attention to me?”
(06-05-2019, 07:52 PM)Duffers Wrote:

“Hmmm... I’ve already touted Chris Coleman for manager and said Oliver Burke could be Gareth Bale. What else could I say that will make people pay attention to me?”

I wouldn't rule anyone out. Genuinely would like if if we spoke to Gary Neville too. We need to be brave and bold
(06-05-2019, 07:54 PM)Albion Wrote:

I wouldn't rule anyone out. Genuinely would like if if we spoke to Gary Neville too. We need to be brave and bold

"brave and bold"

Phil fuckin Neville? Give your bonce a wobble
Is it racist against black and Asian people or is it all other nationalities also.

Can someone explain.
I'd rather have Mark Sampson than Phil Neville, although obviously this entire line of discussion is based upon a wind up
Phil bloody Neville haha
(06-05-2019, 07:56 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 07:54 PM)Albion Wrote:

"brave and bold"

Phil fuckin Neville? Give your bonce a wobble

Dan Ashworth rates him. He's coached at Everton and Manchester United. Also had a short stint at Valencia. Doing a decent job for England too. Hope the women bring home the World Cup.
Yep Phil Neville is the lucky one it’s not every manager unless your vile, who is surrounded by a load of c***s. Lol
(06-05-2019, 08:05 PM)wba13 Wrote: Yep Phil Neville is the lucky one it’s not every manager unless your vile, who is surrounded by a load of c***s. Lol

Honestly? He's got England playing some brilliant football. He wins the World Cup does your opinion change of him? Southgate failed at Middlesbrough. Now I'm sure you'd welcome him at WBA?