The Future of of the Game
Interesting stuff:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot...26126.html
Very interesting. The media needs to be pointing a big finger at itself though. Their lack of coverage of what's happening at Bolton and elsewhere in favour of PL clickbait is little short of scandalous
See today that the Arab who owns Man C is going on about others being jealous of them. I don’t think most are, but just exasperated at how money has utterly destroyed the game for all but a super rich elite.
(05-27-2019, 12:37 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: See today that the Arab who owns Man C is going on about others being jealous of them. I don’t think most are, but just exasperated at how money has utterly destroyed the game for all but a super rich elite.

+1. It's taken the sport out of it.
(05-27-2019, 12:37 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: See today that the Arab who owns Man C is going on about others being jealous of them. I don’t think most are, but just exasperated at how money has utterly destroyed the game for all but a super rich elite.

Exactly. That 6-0 against Watford makes a mockery of the FA Cup.
At least one of these kind of articles is written every week. The long and short of it is many people don’t give a shit.
(05-27-2019, 02:58 PM)Fido Wrote: At least one of these kind of articles is written every week. The long and short of it is many people don’t give a shit.

I think there are vast numbers of us who give a shit. It's just that there's not a single one of us who can do anything about it. 

The only real option is to stop going in protest, but that's almost impossible if you really give a shit.
(05-27-2019, 02:58 PM)Fido Wrote: At least one of these kind of articles is written every week. The long and short of it is many people don’t give a shit.

That's because 95% of the country support one of the big six!
For me I think it will be funny if Man City win every thing for the next 10 years. Then the massive entitlement of the big 6 teams may result in some effort it make the prem more competitive and football more fair.
(05-27-2019, 03:11 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

That's because 95% of the country support one of the big six!
One night when ManU were on I was at the Village in Solihull by chance. Many of them Asians. Makes me sick the glory hunters.