Charlton Sunlun
Well at least Arfur and Susie Sausage will be pleased at today's result.
(05-26-2019, 05:38 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 04:01 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: What a way to win it - Mackems decline still not arrested

Back at the Valley for the first time since when?

FFFust

99-00. 0-0 Draw at this level.

1-1 Phillips? Up under MOwbray.

I was at the 0-0 under Little. 

Suggurddson marked Hunt out the game
I was at the valley one Friday night towards the end of the season in the 70s. I think it was 3.3. Next day on itv lunchtime sport derek hales said West Brom would not get promoted. We did. Maybe it was the season we won last game of season at Oldham 1.0.
(05-26-2019, 04:09 PM)Fido Wrote: Terrible game but these play-off finals often are. Nice, easy game to get to anyway. Thoughts go out to the Mish household though.

That's one hell of a long journey after a defeat. Poor sods.
2 Wembley final defeats in the space of a few weeks for Sunderland. They do seem to be an unlucky club.
Going to be interesting next season, for me.

Supervising on The North Upper stand at The Valley when The Baggies come to visit. I've already had some of the Charlton fans mention it at Wembley yesterday.
Anyone else have the misfortune of attending a miserable 2-0 defeat under Barmy Bobby when they was ground sharing with Palace ?
(05-26-2019, 06:13 PM)Idiodyssey Wrote: I was at the valley one Friday night towards the end of the season in the 70s. I think it was 3.3. Next day on itv lunchtime sport derek hales said West Brom would not get promoted. We did. Maybe it was the season we won last game of season at Oldham 1.0.

If the game you went to was the 76 promotion season, we lost at Charlton 2-1 that Friday night.
(05-27-2019, 07:01 AM)shadman Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 06:13 PM)Idiodyssey Wrote: I was at the valley one Friday night towards the end of the season in the 70s. I think it was 3.3. Next day on itv lunchtime sport derek hales said West Brom would not get promoted. We did. Maybe it was the season we won last game of season at Oldham 1.0.

If the game you went to was the 76 promotion season, we lost at Charlton 2-1 that Friday night.

Not a lucky ground at all. The one win in 70 years was the Earnie game
Only live a short distance from The Valley so it’s one I’m looking forward to next year.