Dorrans
Apparently bottled by some thug in Ibiza
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott...ssion=true
For God's sake.

Let's hope they get the scum that did this 

Good servant of Albion was Dozza.
Man, I really thought Dorrans was the next Messi that season we went up under RDM.

I remember West Ham being linked with a big money move but he stayed and never really hit the heights in the Prem.
(05-24-2019, 08:12 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Man, I really thought Dorrans was the next Messi that season we went up under RDM.

I remember West Ham being linked with a big money move but he stayed and never really hit the heights in the Prem.

He was excellent in 09/10 and we all thought we had some player on our hands. It was like the confidence completely drained from him after that season and didn't look anywhere near the same player.
(05-24-2019, 08:18 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 08:12 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Man, I really thought Dorrans was the next Messi that season we went up under RDM.

He was excellent in 09/10 and we all thought we had some player on our hands. It was like the confidence completely drained from him after that season and didn't look anywhere near the same player.

Sure he had some personal shit going on, which didn't help!

Still a good servant.
(05-24-2019, 08:21 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 08:18 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:

Sure he had some personal shit going on, which didn't help!

Still a good servant.

Apparently so.
Would've probably ran away with the league if we'd had him circa 09/10 last season.

Also I believe he scored the goal when we finally beat Stoke?
(05-24-2019, 08:41 AM)MGalea Wrote: Would've probably ran away with the league if we'd had him circa 09/10 last season.

Free kick that went all the way through IIRC?
In the form of his life.
(05-24-2019, 08:41 AM)MGalea Wrote: Would've probably ran away with the league if we'd had him circa 09/10 last season.

Yep. Was there that day. Was beautiful. Hodgson, Mozza 'fuck you' celebration, penalty save and Dorrans last minute free kick.