Poll: How have you voted today?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Brexit Party
34.74%
33 34.74%
Conservatives
5.26%
5 5.26%
Greens
14.74%
14 14.74%
Labour
8.42%
8 8.42%
Lib Dems
15.79%
15 15.79%
UKIP
1.05%
1 1.05%
Other
1.05%
1 1.05%
Didn't vote, load of bollocks, ay it
18.95%
18 18.95%
Total 95 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

WBAunofficial Euro Election exit poll
I wonder how many of the Scunthorpe steel workers voted Leave? Chickens coming home to roost,eh?
(05-23-2019, 12:25 PM)col lard Wrote: I wonder how many of the Scunthorpe steel workers voted Leave?  Chickens coming home to roost,eh?

yes, given that the EU put rules in place that do not permit national governements to bail out industries i'm sure you are correct in identifying Brexit as the reason for the the closure of British steel.
Do you think that its your kind of ill informed, smug remarks that imply people deserve to lose their jobs for voting in referendum  that makes many leavers think a lot of remainers are truly scum
(05-23-2019, 12:11 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: 13 votes for the Brexit party honestly makes me despair. Hoping they're joking.

I voted Green today

I don't think there's any doubt today that they will poll the most votes. I'd expect anyone passionate about Brexit to flock to them, tbf.
(05-23-2019, 12:11 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: 13 votes for the Brexit party honestly makes me despair. Hoping they're joking.

I voted Green today

Massive +1
The Brexit Party - a party for the reactionary and hard of thinking.
(05-23-2019, 12:20 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:02 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Any idea what the Brexit Party policies and solutions are ?  Just wondering...

Leave, just leave - this bird represents them well

How though ? Wound about the consequences?

(05-23-2019, 12:54 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:

I voted Green today

I don't think there's any doubt today that they will poll the most votes. I'd expect anyone passionate about Brexit to flock to them, tbf.

All have their own romantic ideas if what Brexit is though. There’s the problem.
(05-23-2019, 01:05 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:20 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:02 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Any idea what the Brexit Party policies and solutions are ?  Just wondering...

Leave, just leave - this bird represents them well

How though ? Wound about the consequences?

Sorry EMB, not certain what you mean mate.
(05-23-2019, 12:31 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:25 PM)col lard Wrote: I wonder how many of the Scunthorpe steel workers voted Leave?  Chickens coming home to roost,eh?

yes, given that the EU put rules in place that do not permit national governements to bail out industries i'm sure you are correct in identifying Brexit as the reason for the the closure of British steel.
Do you think that its your kind of ill informed, smug remarks that imply people deserve to lose their jobs for voting in referendum  that makes many leavers think a lot of remainers are truly scum
What a strange inflammatory reply. Fact is remainers think leavers are scum, racist scum at that, as well. It's the nature of this toxic debate at the extreme ends.
The answer is simply, whatever your view on whether to remain or leave, it was fairly clear that the economy would be affected to anyone of relative intelligence. Sadly many who voted to leave are paying the price for their decision. Whether they deserve it or not doesn't matter. The economy doesn't have a conscience.

Leave, leave and leave again I should think Wink

(05-23-2019, 01:14 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:

What a strange inflammatory reply. Fact is remainers think leavers are scum, racist scum at that, as well. It's the nature of this toxic debate at the extreme ends.
The answer is simply, whatever your view on whether to remain or leave, it was fairly clear that the economy would be affected to anyone of relative intelligence. Sadly many who voted to leave are paying the price for their decision. Whether they deserve it or not doesn't matter. The economy doesn't have a conscience.

If the politicians did the right thing we would have left by now - just as the people had voted for and possibly the govt could have bailed out the company if it made financial sense -  but as mentioned above, they can't because of EU rules.

Arf well i'm proud to be "scum" if it means i'm not associated with the likes of Farage, Boris, Gove, Mogg, Tommy Robsinson, UKIP, the Brxit Party, the blow hards I hear on the radio, or witness on the TV or pubs with anger management issues telling anyone that will listen they voted to leave and knew exactly what the consequences were.