Want to feel better about being an Albion fan?
I was sent a link for Heroes & Villains and had a look over the second leg match thread and post match thread while having a drink. You may think I'm mad, but.....

Post match, in 27 pages just one person mentions their good fortune with the penalty decision we didn't get in the first game, then another one says they'd be fuming not to get the El Ghazi handball. No one else even mentions it. The thick cunts even slag off the plastic flags (short fucking memories) and the atmosphere. Pleased to read just how much Richie Anderson got right up their fucking noses and laughably they're still mentioning Pride of the Midlands. WKWWA dug in more than we thought.  Still, they don't care. They don't care one hell of a fucking lot!!! 

It's all about us kicking fuck out of them and trying to shithouse our way to penalties with 10 men behind the ball for the whole two games, despite the match thread having pages and pages of them absolutely shitting it when their arses went and they couldn't get out of their half for 20 minutes after half time.

Yes, they are going to Wembley and may go up, but fuck me does it reinforce how proud I am that I'm Albion and so glad I wasn't born into that fucking lot.  

The beauty of it all is that, if they were reading this, they would be utterly clueless as to how anyone could possibly say that and just pull out the standard "obsessed" or "Bitter" line". They have absolutely zero self awareness and are utterly blinded by their own arrogance and self-entitlement.

Sums up the difference between the two clubs and reading the bullshit was actually quite therapeutic, because it could be far worse. My old man was a confirmed non league man and left me free to choose. If I'd listened to certain school mates as a nipper I'd I could be travelling to Wembley as one of them. Unthinkable.

They are not just cunts, they really are arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts.
Only one thing I agree with was that stadium announcer done my fucking head in I thought I was in a knockout
https://youtu.be/1T8RmU8LfYM

Crying when they beat us? And they say we don’t mean anything
(05-16-2019, 09:12 PM)Albion Wrote: https://youtu.be/1T8RmU8LfYM

Crying when they beat us? And they say we don’t mean anything

I've seen that. 

How telling it is that the only one not talking utter bollocks is the little girl. Even then, when they went back to her post match she was clearly a little bit further along her unfortunate journey.
Albion - why are you getting that msg on your posts ?
Well apart from not taking a full page advert in a national newspaper?
(05-16-2019, 09:05 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Only one thing I agree with was that stadium announcer done my fucking head in I thought I was in a knockout

Richie was absolutely class both times he's been the stadium announcer. I'd rather have someone trying to get the crowd pumped up than the usual monotone rubbish.
If some fans can stop whining and we can all achieve just half of what we whipped up on Tuesday it'll be like having a goal start every game at the shrine next season. Win your home games and the rest might slot into place.
This evening I was talking to a Rangers fan who has been living in the west Midlands for 30 years, he said I go to West Brom or Blues and I feel part of the community as their fans welcome me, I go to veela and the place just feels cold and unwelcome. Says it all.
Facts are this...

We beat Villa twice this season
We finished above Villa this season
We scored more goals than Villa this season

And we’ll be playing them again next season. Unlucky cunts.
That 15/20 minute spell after halftime, I need to let it go.