Dean Smith: file under cnut
Those jammy cunts will survive though and we all know it. The media will suck their pathetic little dicks and lick their asses so much it will be unbearable.

No, they must be slaughtered at Wembley.
(05-15-2019, 02:38 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Those jammy cunts will survive though and we all know it. The media will suck their pathetic little dicks and lick their assets so much it will be unbearable.

The voice of reason, Birdy  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
not to mention the money they would get even if they did get dicked every week and came back down
(05-15-2019, 02:40 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 02:38 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Those jammy cunts will survive though and we all know it. The media will suck their pathetic little dicks and lick their assets so much it will be unbearable.

I don't do reason when it's those cunts. 

I want them to go bust and a Tesco supermarket built on the site of their ground.
(05-15-2019, 02:40 PM)devonbaggie Wrote: not to mention the money they would get even if they did get dicked every week and came back down

It would reset their finances, parachutes on the way down, and increased loss allowances, so you and Birdy are right, this isn't an option.

Slaughtered at Wembley it is.
(05-15-2019, 02:45 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 02:40 PM)devonbaggie Wrote: not to mention the money they would get even if they did get dicked every week and came back down

It would reset their finances, parachutes on the way down, and increased loss allowances, so you and Birdy are right, this isn't an option.

Slaughtered at Wembley it is.

I've still not given up hope that the FFP will fuck them up if they stay down.

I agree if they go up it'll cover over a few cracks but staying down will be hard on them.

I know they seem confident of no issues but I still think FFP have to do something.
On the E&D the ginger prick is quoted describing his own "inspired" substitution to bring Jedinak on.

Utter Cunt, in the perfect place.
(05-15-2019, 03:06 PM)Statto Wrote: On the E&D the ginger prick is quoted describing his own "inspired" substitution to bring Jedinak on.

Utter Cunt, in the perfect place.

The inspired decision of putting their best penalty taker on to take a penalty?
Thing is if Villa do go up

How long will they keep Smith for?

First loss for them & you will get them saying he's never a premier league manager

Patience isnt their strongest point
(05-15-2019, 02:42 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 02:40 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

I don't do reason when it's those cunts. 

I want them to go bust and a Tesco supermarket built on the site of their ground.

Tesco Express. Nothing to give them any delusions of grandeur.