Flags
(05-14-2019, 09:13 AM)Lightnin Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 09:11 AM)4-hero Wrote: Rumour on twatter the Liquidator has been canned at the request of sky. Dont even fucking think about it Albion

They've tried this before as they don't like the swearing before 8pm but it keeps coming back.

Don't like the swearing?  Fucking cunts.
They better get used to the swearing - I can imagine there will be loads of it after 8pm. For starter their lot will be singing F*** the Albion until we score and shut them up.
Against Sheff Utd we managed to fit it in while they were on the ad break.
(05-14-2019, 08:51 AM)Dumbo Wrote: There will be flags on every #wba seat at The Hawthorns tonight to 'ensure the Baggies enter a sea of blue and white' and the brilliant @richie_anderson will be on the mic!

Oh for fuck sake, we don't need any small time gimmicks. 

The plan should have been;

Encourage fans to bring their own scarfs, to recreate the wall of scarfs seen the game after Regis' death.
No music 15 mins prior to KO. 
Let the atmisphere build. 
Liquidator. 

Poor move.
Clarnet v2.0
dont bother going then ..................
(05-14-2019, 11:13 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 08:51 AM)Dumbo Wrote: There will be flags on every #wba seat at The Hawthorns tonight to 'ensure the Baggies enter a sea of blue and white' and the brilliant @richie_anderson will be on the mic!

Encourage fans to bring their own scarfs, to recreate the wall of scarfs seen the game after Regis' death.
Liquidator. 

Poor move.

This is no time for negativity, just go with it.
Everyone does it now, no big deal,as mentioned above wave them at the start then use the sticks to harpoon that Greasy little cnut
(05-14-2019, 11:31 AM)Statto Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 11:13 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote:

Liquidator. 

Poor move.

This is no time for negativity, just go with it.

I certainly won't be negative when I get there. I certainly won't be waving a flag either.
Clarnet v2.0