Most heinous crime in football
Changing your football allegiance from one club to another must rank pretty high. Unless it's changing allegiance from the Villacunts of course. The cunts.
(04-04-2024, 03:04 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: Changing your football allegiance from one club to another must rank pretty high. Unless it's changing allegiance from the Villacunts of course. The cunts.

Even if they left the Seals the mark and stench of fish would be on them forever.
Mike Dean can openly admit that he didn't overrule a VAR decision because it was his mates last game, which then cost Huddersfield over a 100 million pounds and he's not been completely banished from football. IMO that's as bad as match fixing
Glory hunting. As far as I'm concerned, if you're a fan of big non-local team, you have your say last and should apologise before giving your opinions.
Half and half scarves have yet to make an appearance!

Glory hunting or changing clubs is probably the biggest "No" in football.

Diving/There was contact he's entitled to go down. No he's fucking not!! VAR just seems to have made this worse as they just accept contact now as a foul.

Charging £40+ a ticket and then not being able to charge away fans the same price when they rock up at our place.

FFP/PSR - just dreamt up to keep the big boys, who every TV deal trouser more and more money, out of reach from anyone else.

Kids moving for £220k between academies of the same level.

Take your pick as to which is the worst.
滚开赖
Walking off the pitch very, very slowly when you are subbed. Had to look away v Watford as the two players ambled across the pitch. Ref ignores it of course.
Gaining 10 yards at throw ins, just by walking - refs can't be arsed to stop it these days.
Forgetting the corner flags or the keepers top on a Sunday morning.
(04-04-2024, 03:04 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: Changing your football allegiance from one club to another must rank pretty high. Unless it's changing allegiance from the Villacunts of course. The cunts.

I'm not sure if this fully counts, but I do feel like my football allegiance has changed from being a Baggies fanatic to being a Yeltz, fan first and foremost. But that's mainly down to how I feel about professional football and the modern game. 

It varies and fluctuates depending on the situation but I try and do 15 Baggies ans 35 Yeltz, following both home and away.
(04-04-2024, 05:05 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote:

I'm not sure if this fully counts, but I do feel like my football allegiance has changed from being a Baggies fanatic to being a Yeltz, fan first and foremost. But that's mainly down to how I feel about professional football and the modern game. 

It varies and fluctuates depending on the situation but I try and do 15 Baggies ans 35 Yeltz, following both home and away.

I have little tolerance of having 2 clubs TBH, it smacks of wanting the best of both worlds. I remember a good few of ours deserting the cause when things went bad in the 1980s, smugly pointing out the benefits of non league. They all wanted tickets for big games though.
(04-04-2024, 03:10 PM)Sliced Wrote: Mike Dean can openly admit that he didn't overrule a VAR decision because it was his mates last game, which then cost Huddersfield over a 100 million pounds and he's not been completely banished from football. IMO that's as bad as match fixing

He only does VAR now, so we don't have to suffer him.

I guess Carlos views him the same as we view Graham Fucking Scott.