Three Brits murdered by Israel.
(04-03-2024, 07:54 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: I'm speaking as I find I've got no qualms of keeping out of it ....I know you don't like me which I don't give a fuck personally but leave the middle east to itself let it implode uts been going on for thousands of years ......if people are that bothered go over and help if not just keep out of it and get on with your own life I hope that clears it up for you Mr sarcastic

I

I don't dislike you, I don't know you. This is the internet and you're entitled to your point of view. Part of the discussion is understanding why we think the way we do isn't it? Just curious as to why for someone who doesn't watch the news you're lightning fast to give your opinion without stopping to back it up when questioned.
Hamas and the Netanyahu regime are different sides of the same evil coin. Absolute scumbags on both sides.
(04-03-2024, 08:10 AM)richbaggie Wrote: Hamas and the Netanyahu regime are different sides of the same evil coin. Absolute scumbags on both sides.

Predominantly men in power willing to indiscriminately murder thousands of innocent people to further their own cause.   

What some people don't comprehend is that the Hanas leadership also wear expensive suits and live in luxury.
(04-03-2024, 08:10 AM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 07:54 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: I'm speaking as I find I've got no qualms of keeping out of it ....I know you don't like me which I don't give a fuck personally but leave the middle east to itself let it implode uts been going on for thousands of years ......if people are that bothered go over and help if not just keep out of it and get on with your own life I hope that clears it up for you Mr sarcastic

I

I don't dislike you, I don't know you. This is the internet and you're entitled to your point of view. Part of the discussion is understanding why we think the way we do isn't it? Just curious as to why for someone who doesn't watch the news you're lightning fast to give your opinion without stopping to back it up when questioned.

I've got the radio on I don't listen to music I listen to world affairs I enjoy the discussion what others say ......its not hard to grasp .

My thoughts may come across as harsh I've no love for the middle east they simply don't like westerners I'm OK with it I understand it but if I've got no empathy with them either and I can honestly say I'm OK with it .......I blame the parents for voting hamas into power .....and left there kids with no future .....the only future they have if they overthrow hamas ......but they won't they love the cycle of hate so leave them to it .
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(04-03-2024, 08:10 AM)richbaggie Wrote: Hamas and the Netanyahu regime are different sides of the same evil coin. Absolute scumbags on both sides.

That’s about it. But currently one side with far more destructive power at its fingertips and the UK and US happily sending this weapons to exacerbate things
Someone could have been killed
(04-03-2024, 07:57 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: I've got talksport on hope that fucking helps you out

Like I've said you don't know me I'm not on here to make fake friends like some on here I know 2 personally on here and I don't need apat on the back from anyone to say I'm in a nice bloke .......

Make any kind of friends with that attitude? 

You post some absolute crap at times. ''I don't watch/read/listen to the news'' but often you're the first to jump on fresh updates. You do have the right to an opinion ... would help if you didn't contradict yourself about news though. As for your views, I think many would find yours insensitive and compassionless. 

Ah well, at least it makes for interesting discussion away from financials and play off permutations.

And now this!.. These are not victims of battle ... they are victims of war crimes. Would you suggest they are fools for trying to help others from starvation?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-68710949
(04-03-2024, 08:22 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote:

That’s about it. But currently one side with far more destructive power at its fingertips and the UK and US happily sending this weapons to exacerbate things

Very true but when they done that on October 7th what on earth did they expect to happen with a unhinged leader in charge .......non of us are privy at the videos what they have seen but for this must destruction it must have been horrific viewing .......but its come to a point now and say enough is enough but its not my country who got attacked so who are we to say no more ......its fucked up
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(04-03-2024, 08:17 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 08:10 AM)Ted Maul Wrote:

I

I've got the radio on I don't listen to music I listen to world affairs I enjoy the discussion what others say ......its not hard to grasp .

My thoughts may come across as harsh I've no love for the middle east they simply don't like westerners I'm OK with it I understand it but if I've got no empathy with them either and I can honestly say I'm OK with it .......I blame the parents for voting hamas into power .....and left there kids with no future .....the only future they have if they overthrow hamas ......but they won't they love the cycle of hate so leave them to it .

In order to justify horrendous acts it is necessary to stop seeing people as individual human beings and label them as the "the other".  THEY need to be made different to us, alien and threatening.  What THEY always are is innocent men, women and children caught up.in a situation they cannot avoid or escape from.
(04-03-2024, 08:27 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 07:57 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: I've got talksport on hope that fucking helps you out

Like I've said you don't know me I'm not on here to make fake friends like some on here I know 2 personally on here and I don't need apat on the back from anyone to say I'm in a nice bloke .......

Make any kind of friends with that attitude? 

You post some absolute crap at times. ''I don't watch/read/listen to the news'' but often you're the first to jump on fresh updates. You do have the right to an opinion ... would help if you didn't contradict yourself about news though. As for your views, I think many would find yours insensitive and compassionless. 

Ah well, at least it makes for interesting discussion away from financials and play off permutations.

And now this!.. These are not victims of  battle ... they are victims of war crimes. Would you suggest they are not?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-68710949

I suggest if you have family at home don't go to a warzone ........not to there anyhow who they hate westerners .......but they have a better heart than me so good on them .
Tony pulis is a wanker 
Israel don’t help themselves radiating that they believe people swallow their spin and bullshit any more. This isn’t a world where making sure you don’t let tv cameras where you don’t want them covers up reality any more.
Someone could have been killed