Russia concert hall attack
Report here
I see the religion of peace in isis have owned up to the massacre........come on putin let's see what you've got .
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(03-22-2024, 10:17 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: I see the religion of peace in isis have owned up to the massacre........come on putin let's see what you've got .

Isis claim responsibility for all attacks. 

I’d look a little closer to home for the real cause. Putin for the sake of his own goals is ready to kill Russians in terrorist attacks (which he has done before) - women and children, people, many of whom probably voted for him in the elections. 

Ukraine will get the blame. All to justify escalation in attack.
According to that link it's interesting to note the US flagged up intel' about a possible terrorist attack on Russia on March 7th. The intel' was reported dismissed by Putin as 'meddling'.
Isis claim responsibility and you say I would look closer at home where alum rock ?
Tony pulis is a wanker 
Yup, think we will see further advances into Ukraine as a result. Funny how it happens just after an “election” as well.
I think we all know who sponsored this.
(03-23-2024, 08:31 AM)bradesbaggie Wrote: I think we all know who sponsored this.

Coucher & Shaw?
Someone could have been killed

There was suspicion Putin carried out the last cinema attack in Moscow years ago as an excuse to attack Chechnya. Read ‘Killer in the Kremlin’ by John Sweeney.