Don Goodman
https://www.birminghamworld.uk/sport/foo...EB-E-IkOIM

What an absolute pelican
League doesn't lie, Dingle Don. We're 5th. That means we're 5th best. Fucking cornet.
Not much wrong with what he's said there imo. Beginning of the season the general consensus on here was playoffs would be the best we could hope for, with many saying we'd miss them.
(01-17-2024, 03:55 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: https://www.birminghamworld.uk/sport/foo...EB-E-IkOIM

What an absolute pelican

I agree with him and judging by most predictions on here before the season most do.

Carlos has this squad performing above the sum of its parts.
Fine margins.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
I was wondering how long it would be before him or Steve Bull piped up.

Overachieving? Maybe so... but it'll only hurt him more when his beloved Wolves screw it up again next week.

As a side, anyone get the "bitter ex" feeling about him. Still in love but can't stand to see us have any type of success?
(01-17-2024, 03:57 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Not much wrong with what he's said there imo. Beginning of the season the general consensus on here was playoffs would be the best we could hope for, with many saying we'd miss them.

+1

Also a fair number on here were saying we'd be in a relegation scrap.
I mean, we are overachieving. He could have put it in a less curt manner but we are, same with Ipswich and same with Cov.

And we're overachieving because our manager is helping make our performances greater than the sum of our parts.
I can't wait for them to wheel out Bully.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
Why would you put this and then still come to same conclusion. Fuggin bell-end.

“The results say they are because that's where they are in the league, but if I look at performances they are solid, resistant, difficult to beat, know how to win games of football and know how to implement tactical instructions from the master tactician Carlos Corberan. They are a really experienced group."