Ninja Woodfire Electric BBQs
Also been looking at the toaster/panini all in one thingy by ninja. Definitely not necessary, but….
In the form of his life.
(12-20-2023, 07:42 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Also been looking at the toaster/panini all in one thingy by ninja. Definitely not necessary, but….

How about a Ninja valet to brush yer teeth??  And a Ninja valet rinser to rinse yer mouth???
(12-20-2023, 07:45 PM)Hi Hudds1 Wrote:
(12-20-2023, 07:42 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Also been looking at the toaster/panini all in one thingy by ninja. Definitely not necessary, but….

How about a Ninja valet to brush yer teeth??  And a Ninja valet rinser to rinse yer mouth???

That’s pretty much what I am to my kids. Why don’t I get a bit of luxury! Eh!?
In the form of his life.
(12-20-2023, 07:45 PM)Hudds1 Wrote:

Can they cook steak too?
(12-20-2023, 07:47 PM)WBA Baracus Wrote:
(12-20-2023, 07:45 PM)Hudds1 Wrote:

Can they cook steak too?

And chew it for you.
(12-20-2023, 02:24 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: Any of you MCWs got one? I'm normally a purist but the combination of dependable temperatures, easy cleaning and wood smoke has got me temptingly looking for Boxing Day discounts...

Quite cheap here:

Ninja Woodfire Electric BBQ Grill & Smoker, 7-in-1 Outdoor Barbecue Grill & Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate, Uses Woodfire Pellets, Non-Stick, Portable, Christma Gifts Idea, Grey/Black, OG701UK : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen
Can use https://camelcamelcamel.com/ to check historic prices on Amazon products, and set up alerts for when they drop. I’d wager that will be cheaper in January than now.
In the form of his life.
I've a few ninja kitchen mixers/processors etc and they have been brilliant! That's all I can say.

I'm well happy with my Weber BBQ and won't be changing that anytime soon but if I did I'd be considering the Ninja faw Shaw.
I'm holding off until boxing day then I'm going in!
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(12-20-2023, 09:00 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(12-20-2023, 02:24 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: Any of you MCWs got one? I'm normally a purist but the combination of dependable temperatures, easy cleaning and wood smoke has got me temptingly looking for Boxing Day discounts...

Quite cheap here:

Ninja Woodfire Electric BBQ Grill & Smoker, 7-in-1 Outdoor Barbecue Grill & Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate, Uses Woodfire Pellets, Non-Stick, Portable, Christma Gifts Idea, Grey/Black, OG701UK : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

£350 quid for a fan assisted toaster?!?!