"Celebrity" "Cunts"
The singer from Foals is a massive wanker!
Halle Berry – total bitch cos I wouldn’t let her come to my room when the bar shut staying in the same hotel.

Scarlett Johansson – even worse – I had to lock the fuggin door after she followed me.  Horrible woman.

Liz Hurley – managed to crash the room after I got back in the early hours but I kicked her out screaming blue murder and spitting.  Vile.

Margot Robbie – worst of the lot – she blanked me after I asked her to come to my room after 10 pints in the Coal Hole then back to the Savoy.   Bitch.
(08-03-2023, 04:42 PM)hudds Wrote: Halle Berry – total bitch cos I wouldn’t let her come to my room when the bar shut staying in the same hotel.

Scarlett Johansson – even worse – I had to lock the fuggin door after she followed me.  Horrible woman.

Liz Hurley – managed to crash the room after I got back in the early hours but I kicked her out screaming blue murder and spitting.  Vile.

Margot Robbie – worst of the lot – she blanked me after I asked her to come to my room after 10 pints in the Coal Hole then back to the Savoy.   Bitch.

Same
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(08-03-2023, 04:42 PM)hudds Wrote: Halle Berry – total bitch cos I wouldn’t let her come to my room when the bar shut staying in the same hotel.

'Udds sets the bar ridiculously high, ready for an inevitable FF challenge....
(08-03-2023, 03:42 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Gary Newbon

Agree absolute wanker
(08-03-2023, 04:01 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: Jeremy Clarkson, absolute mega cunt.

My late bro did security for the Top Gear lot on a tour. He said Clarkson was the only one that spoke to them. Most obnoxious by a mile was  Richard Hammond.

Kevin Rowland. Unfortunate as I love the music.

This is second hand so I can't claim the fame. A mate worked in the music biz and once stayed at the same hotel as Van Morrison. Despite being the world's biggest VM fan, my mate didn't dare speak to him but watched at dinner as Van (and ladyfriend) downed 2 bottles of wine and some brandies and snarled at everyone. Apparently the night before apparently Van had punched some guy that spoke to his friend. 

Same mate met Ronnie Laine at a hotel bar. lovely guy but quite bitter towards Rod Stewart, something to do with royalties.

The Coal Hole on The Strand is a great pub.
(08-03-2023, 06:17 PM)Duffers Wrote:

The Coal Hole on The Strand is a great pub.
Was that Margot Robbie in?
(08-03-2023, 01:50 PM)NewWanker Wrote:
(08-03-2023, 01:48 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: That doctor off `Embarassing Bodies` Christian or something , did a show from my lads primary school, another` Don`t you know who I am` type. `Call me a car immediately` at one point.
In the early 70`s, our kid worked at a garage, and was a big Led Zep fan, as I am. Bonham and Planty used to take their cars there for servicing, I had my photo taken in Bonhams 1950`s hot-rod. Our brother said that Bonham was a nice bloke, although prone to lamp anyone who got him on a bad day or wound him up. Said Plant was an obnoxious pratt.

My dad used to see and talk to Plant a lot, said he was lovely.

Heard exactly the same 
Often spotted in his sisters pub in Stourport The Swan 
As they have live music on most weekends

Heard he was devestated when Bonzo passed away and was the reason why Zeppelin finished

Lenny the luvvy from Duglay
Patrick Stewart is an arse!