Your biggest concern for the Playoffs?
(05-06-2019, 07:51 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 07:32 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 07:22 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I just don't think we're good enough and I don't think the players have enough heart and fight for two intense derby games.

Josh I think your wrong - They will put on a show and will make us proud, they are also in the shop window.
I'm sure we will beat the seals, that's a given.  Leeds will beat Derby I'm sure of that. So its us V Leeds at Wembley.
On current form I believe we can also beat them, but it would be close.

Shop window means nothing. The likes of Dawson will have planned their escape months ago.

Does he like Pina Colada??
(05-06-2019, 07:51 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 07:32 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 07:22 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I just don't think we're good enough and I don't think the players have enough heart and fight for two intense derby games.

Josh I think your wrong - They will put on a show and will make us proud, they are also in the shop window.
I'm sure we will beat the seals, that's a given.  Leeds will beat Derby I'm sure of that. So its us V Leeds at Wembley.
On current form I believe we can also beat them, but it would be close.

Shop window means nothing. The likes of Dawson will have planned their escape months ago.

It's become clear why nobody wanted him last year?
Losing
The playoffs
apart from all that has been mentioned about the general apathy at the club, the absolute media wankfest if the final is Vile vs Derby
Booking a hotel in London for the final, as the Villa fans have booked them all already! They once won the European Cup, don’t you know!
(05-06-2019, 09:29 PM)11amstart Wrote: Booking a hotel in London for the final, as the Villa fans have booked them all already! They once won the European Cup, don’t you know!

For all of their cuntishness, I bet they have booked cancellable rooms.
(05-06-2019, 09:12 PM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: apart from all that has been mentioned about the general apathy at the club, the absolute media wankfest if the final is Vile vs Derby

Surely the ideal final from a Sky point of view is Villa v Leeds?
Clarnet v2.0
(05-07-2019, 07:31 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 09:12 PM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: apart from all that has been mentioned about the general apathy at the club, the absolute media wankfest if the final is Vile vs Derby

Terry v Lampard surely?
(05-07-2019, 07:55 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 07:31 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote:

Terry v Lampard surely?

Everyone get your towels ready.