Hoping against hope.
I'm supposed to be at The Minack Theatre in Porthcurno on the 14th of May, so still hoping that our game will be on the 15th.
(04-30-2019, 03:00 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: I'm supposed to be at The Minack Theatre in Porthcurno on the 14th of May, so still hoping that our game will be on the 15th.

So you'd put a performance of Fisherman's Friends before a play off semi final?

Fuck that, especially if we're playing the fishy ones  Big Grin .
I have a meeting in London at 9am on the 16th.... I'm hoping for the 14th as with the amount I'll need to drink to get through that game, it wont be safe or legal to be on the road Thursday morning!
(04-30-2019, 03:05 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: I have a meeting in London at 9am on the 16th.... I'm hoping for the 14th as with the amount I'll need to drink to get through that game, it wont be safe or legal to be on the road Thursday morning!

If we play on the 15th then cancel/cry off the meeting.

It's only work (and your livelihood that may be at stake), what could possibly go wrong  Wink ?
If it is Villa I'd be surprised if it isn't Saturday lunchtime and the Tuesday night if the Police get a say.
(04-30-2019, 03:09 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 03:05 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: I have a meeting in London at 9am on the 16th.... I'm hoping for the 14th as with the amount I'll need to drink to get through that game, it wont be safe or legal to be on the road Thursday morning!

If we play on the 15th then cancel/cry off the meeting.

It's only work (and your livelihood that may be at stake), what could possibly go wrong  Wink ?

Sadly it’s not that simple... it’s more of an event which was pretty expensive... 

Then again, there’s always the train Big Grin
(04-30-2019, 03:04 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 03:00 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: I'm supposed to be at The Minack Theatre in Porthcurno on the 14th of May, so still hoping that our game will be on the 15th.

So you'd put a performance of Fisherman's Friends before a play off semi final?

Fuck that, especially if we're playing the fishy ones  Big Grin .

Oh no ,  would just rather do both  Big Grin
Whenever it is I'm going to have the afternoon off (home game) for inbibing, and probably the morning after, for recovery.