Well, it's worth a shot...
[Image: 331115553_5106585212777733_1197282061368...e=63F12028]
£2bn? That would be top spunking. The seals would be jealous.
In the hypothetical situation of us being taken over by a benevolent billionaire, I'd rather they invest in club infrastructure over players. Redevelop the area around The Hawthorns, modernise the training ground, build more academy facilities, fix the motorway island...
(02-14-2023, 04:28 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: In the hypothetical situation of us being taken over by a benevolent billionaire, I'd rather they invest in club infrastructure over players. Redevelop the area around The Hawthorns, modernise the training ground, build more academy facilities, fix the motorway island...

Replace the glass doors?
When you say the area round the Hawthorns, what circumference to the nearest mile ?
The thought of us having £2bn to spend stresses me the fuck out. Think how many Zohores and Burkes we'd end up with
(02-14-2023, 04:41 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: The thought of us having £2bn to spend stresses me the fuck out. Think how many Zohores and Burkes we'd end up with

ONE Burke at £2 billion.
Borin' Baggie Wrote:In the hypothetical situation of us being taken over by a benevolent billionaire, I'd rather they invest in club infrastructure over players. Redevelop the area around The Hawthorns, modernise the training ground, build more academy facilities, fix the motorway island...

There's no satisfying some on here. The yellow paint has barely dried on the aisles and hark at this.
I wouldn't be surprised if we get real rumours of Musk taking over now, he's been known to do daft things from Twitter... Assuming the pic isn't edited.

I'd settle for £200m transfer budget though. Then again he'd probably insist on fans sleeping in the stands between games to prove their loyalty and support.
He could build his overpriced dogshit cars at Longbridge as well.

Oh, hang on.........