Will Oliver Burke be given a chance next season
(04-25-2019, 10:34 PM)Statto Wrote: He's awful and hasn't shone for Celtic who are a team of flat track bullies in a dogshit standard, even after a promising start.

Now we are saying he's a pacey wide man allegedly good with the ball at his feet who never had a chance to shine because he didn't have a decent tactical manager? Harvey Barnes has no problem shining and for £15m I'd expect a similar impact in the Championship from Burke. We saw nothing but a headless chicken.

Fuck him off for as much as we can get ASAP. He's a classic example of a player who has shone in age group football thanks to a couple of one dimensional attributes - his pace and power. He can't even control the ball while he's dribbling and you need a bit more about you if you want to play at first team level at a good standard.

I wish the above wasn't true, but it is. Next time you watch him play, look for his work-rate off the ball. It's dire.

I cannot believe we paid £15 million for him. I don't even think he'd do much at Walsall.
20 goals this season if played up front

Likely no Jayrod or Gayle next season if stay down so yep should be given a chance, nobody likes playing against raw pace

Cuzer
(04-26-2019, 12:03 AM)Cuzer Wrote: 20 goals this season if played up front

Likely no Jayrod or Gayle next season if stay down so yep should be given a chance,  nobody likes playing against raw pace

Cuzer

LOL
(04-26-2019, 12:12 AM)Boutros Wrote:

Likely no Jayrod or Gayle next season if stay down so yep should be given a chance,  nobody likes playing against raw pace

Cuzer

LOL

Gets a lol from me as well. Played up front for Celtic and been very average. He’s lazy, his movement and positioning is awful, not a chance he’d have scored 20 and he certainly wouldn’t have contributed to the team in terms of work rate. He badly needs to leave the club.
Has no technical ability, just pace and power, low workrate, no determination, no bravery and seemingly no desire to learn.

Waste of 15 million, I was excited when he came here too, so much promise as a kid.
Read the thread on him on the celtic board for all you need to know. He's dog shite.

We're going to have to cut our losses on this one.
He is now stuck on the bench at Celtic.

I doubt we will "fuck him off" because I can't think that too many teams will be rushing to take over his contract.
I so hope he comes back, re freshed, with a new manager in the summer, and proves everyone wrong. Got to be a better option, than the f**king useless, Hal Robson Kanu.
Give it a rest Nick.
In the form of his life.
(04-26-2019, 06:09 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Has no technical ability, just pace and power, low workrate, no determination, no bravery and seemingly no desire to learn.

Waste of 15 million, I was excited when he came here too, so much promise as a kid.

He has no technical ability ??. Leipzig must have seen something in him. He was hailed as the new Gareth Bale at Nottingham Forest. Still young, he hasn't had a coach who has believed in him, given him a good run of games. Like I keep saying, how can Robson Kanu, be classed as a better option. He's useless, offers us nothing. Burke would be a better option.

(04-26-2019, 08:48 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Give it a rest Nick.

4 goals from 10 starts ain't a bad return.

(04-26-2019, 07:12 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: He is now stuck on the bench at Celtic.

I doubt we will "fuck him off" because I can't think that too many teams will be rushing to take over his contract.

Stuck on bench, he's been injured, hence reason he didn't play Scottish Cup game. Do your research before posting.

(04-26-2019, 06:19 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Read the thread on him on the celtic board for all you need to know. He's dog shite.

We're going to have to cut our losses on this one.

Dog shite, they wasn't saying this at the start of his spell.

(04-26-2019, 03:51 AM)aj21 Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 12:12 AM)Boutros Wrote:

Cuzer

LOL

Gets a lol from me as well. Played up front for Celtic and been very average. He’s lazy, his movement and positioning is awful, not a chance he’d have scored 20 and he certainly wouldn’t have contributed to the team in terms of work rate. He badly needs to leave the club.
"workrate" I take it, this is the only reason, Robson Kanu, gets in, because he offers fuck all else, his goal scoring record is abysmal. I'd sooner play one of the younger players up front than him. Tulloch or Sule. Robson Kanu had enough chances, he's shite.

(04-25-2019, 10:01 PM)Boutros Wrote: Are you Jokanovic & Wagners agent or just got a hard on for them?

No I'm saying, they are two, forward thinking Managers. You fucking numpty