Facebook...when we smash the Vile
Can someone please mock up Boilerman coming out the door with a baseball bat clubbing the Grim reaper over the noggin please?
Or clubbing a seal?
(04-24-2019, 06:41 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Or clubbing a seal?

Let's go with both!  Big Grin
Compromise-Clubbing a seal skeleton dressed as the grim reaper!

WbaBaracus is your man! He’s an artist!
How about we stop all this childish nonsense and wish our neighbours well. The fact that they're obnoxious, smarmy, deluded and arrogant shouldn't be held against them. Twattish Cnuts
(04-24-2019, 04:15 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: How about we stop all this childish nonsense and wish our neighbours well. The fact that they're obnoxious, smarmy, deluded and arrogant shouldn't be held against them. Twattish Cnuts

I like to see all the Midlands teams do well.....
(04-24-2019, 04:16 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 04:15 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: How about we stop all this childish nonsense and wish our neighbours well. The fact that they're obnoxious, smarmy, deluded and arrogant shouldn't be held against them. Twattish Cnuts

I like to see all the Midlands teams do well.....

I like to point and laugh at them.
We need to start a thread now like they have done on their forums, eulogising about all the money we are going to spunk on overpaid Prem rubbish when we are promoted.
Villa fan at work has already booked a hotel at Wembley for the PO Final........gonna love it when we smash em!
On SHA they have genuine pictures of coach travel for Wembley being advertised.

Cunts