Chump promotion odds
Sheff U 1/3
Leeds 15/8
Vile 2/1
Us 7/2
Boro, Bristol, Derby all 20/1
Swans 250/1

There must be some value here on a few quid on whoever you fancy to finish 6th at 20s. Or even a small punt on Swansea who still have to play Derby (Or Bristol, can't remember)
Swansea worth a fiver. Can see them winning their last Three.
Swansea play Derby too. Don't count them out.

Potter a very good manager.
Swansea a long shot. I doubt it’ll be them. Derby or Bristol C I think.
Swansea. No chance.
(04-22-2019, 07:34 PM)Brunty Wrote: Swansea play Derby too. Don't count them out.

Potter a very good manager.

Certainly turned Swansea around- They need a proper finisher at the moment!
(04-22-2019, 07:05 PM)TartanRug Wrote: Sheff U 1/3
Leeds 15/8
Vile 2/1
Us 7/2
Swans 250/1

There must be some value here on a few quid on whoever you fancy to finish 6th at 20s. Or even a small punt on Swansea who still have to play Derby (Or Bristol, can't remember)

Surprised at the Vile price tbh.  Would have thought they are only slight faves ahead of us
(04-23-2019, 10:35 AM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
Leeds 15/8
Vile 2/1
Us 7/2
Swans 250/1

Surprised at the Vile price tbh.  Would have thought they are only slight faves ahead of us

There’ll be plenty of arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts putting money on them going up swinging the odds. Most of the time the odds swing based on money laid down...
(04-23-2019, 10:37 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(04-23-2019, 10:35 AM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
Leeds 15/8
Vile 2/1
Us 7/2
Swans 250/1

There’ll be plenty of arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts putting money on them going up swinging the odds. Most of the time the odds swing based on money laid down...

True enough mon.  But if it came down to relative arrogance/ pessimism the prices would be nearer 1/100 and 5,000-1.....
I think that the realistic position is that they are on a serious run with their tails up and going into the playoffs that is where you want to be. I'm hoping that the injury to Abraham is more serious than they make out because that will be a key factor for them. If he does make it back for the play offs I would expect Ahmed to rip the fucking arm out of it's socket in the first couple of minutes to make sure.

Also as Leeds look like being in the play offs I hoping that they basically kick the shit out of Grealish and McGinn at the weekend as well.