Kean Bryan
Well Kean Bryan Albion’s forgotten man man is now out injured for another month, got hurt doing too much in training according to Corberan. Will he ever be fit again over 12 months now and only has 6 more months on his contract.
I can only feel sorry for guys like him. Zohore though!
Zohore has no morals, takes the money and hides has no intention of playing, I wonder what the other players really think of him.
Another who's stealing a living from the game - get rid.
I honestly can't even remember what position Bryan was bought in to help out with.
(12-17-2022, 08:35 AM)wba13 Wrote: Well Kean Bryan Albion’s forgotten man man is now out injured for another month, got hurt doing too much in training according to Corberan. Will he ever be fit again over 12 months now and only has 6 more months on his contract.

Why are we wasting money on this lightweight?
(12-17-2022, 09:12 AM)MassDebater Wrote: I honestly can't even remember what position Bryan was bought in to help out with.
Spare seat in the hydropool
(12-17-2022, 09:28 AM)Moore Than Wrote:
(12-17-2022, 08:35 AM)wba13 Wrote: Well Kean Bryan Albion’s forgotten man man is now out injured for another month, got hurt doing too much in training according to Corberan. Will he ever be fit again over 12 months now and only has 6 more months on his contract.

I suspect the two parties signed a contract and therefore we have to pay him regardless, pretty sure that's how most contracts work. Of course we could have put in clauses stating the player must play x number of games in six months to qualify and suchlike...
(12-17-2022, 09:34 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(12-17-2022, 09:28 AM)Moore Than Wrote:

I suspect the two parties signed a contract and therefore we have to pay him regardless, pretty sure that's how most contracts work. Of course we could have put in clauses stating the player must play x number of games in six months to qualify and suchlike...

He certainly won’t trigger an appearance clause. That’s faw sure, unless there’s one for the hydro pool.
I told you I’ll be back
22 games in 4 years. Why did we sign him?