Team news - 5 changes
We’ve had this reaction to team selections before and then gone on to win the game
He's trying out different players to see what works, which makes perfect sense. As much as we'd like to believe we can still get top 2 it's not gonna happen. Winning the playoffs is what matters at this point.

Also, that team is more than good enough to beat reading
(04-22-2019, 01:33 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Wow, amazing fans on here.

Yep. 

Pretty sure we usually do well when people start pissing their pants over the lineup.
(04-22-2019, 01:27 PM)Artist Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 01:10 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Could be handing 4th place and 2nd leg home advantage to Villa

I wouldn't mind. Win the home game and then play on the counter at Villa Park.

Simples
(04-22-2019, 01:39 PM)Sliced Wrote: He's trying out different players to see what works, which makes perfect sense. As much as we'd like to believe we can still get top 2 it's not gonna happen. Winning the playoffs is what matters at this point.

we'll see about that - I hope your right, but I fear the worst, can't say I'm that bothered as it the playoffs, and we all know that's a lottery.

COYB!

Is it snowing in Reading btw?
(04-22-2019, 01:44 PM)igorbalis Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 01:39 PM)Sliced Wrote: He's trying out different players to see what works, which makes perfect sense. As much as we'd like to believe we can still get top 2 it's not gonna happen. Winning the playoffs is what matters at this point.

we'll see about that - I hope your right, but I fear the worst, can't say I'm that bothered as it the playoffs, and we all know that's a lottery.

COYB!

Hot and sunny in tropical Berks.
COYB
(04-22-2019, 01:41 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Yep. 

Pretty sure we usually do well when people start pissing their pants over the lineup.

+1

Just in my seat and looking forward to cheering the boys on!!

COYB!!
(04-22-2019, 01:45 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 01:44 PM)igorbalis Wrote:

COYB!

Hot and sunny in tropical Berks.
COYB
Pfft

Liar.
I really hope we lay off Johnstone today
(04-22-2019, 01:41 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Yep. 

If results had gone our way today and we beat Rotherham we would go 2nd.

Can't see it with that midfield. Harper and Murphy who don't give a shit and Field who hasn't been near the squad for months. 

Smacks of Bristol City. 

We'll see.