Team news - 5 changes
I hope he knows what he’s doing . . .
(04-22-2019, 01:10 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Could be handing 4th place and 2nd leg home advantage to Villa

Is it just me that's beginning to think the unthinkable and those fishytwats will go up at our expense, if it happens we'll suffer decades and decades of abuse from the arrogant twats  Angry
why not play holgate as one of the centre backs and play edwards as rwb
I'm two minds about this, obviously I'd rather we keep up some pressure on Leeds and try to keep some distance on Villa but we need to make sure we have everyone fit for the play offs and some people need a rest from Friday. Hopefully Harper pulls his finger out of his arse and puts some effort in today.
That looks a really poor team. Can only see a Reading win today.
(04-22-2019, 01:22 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 01:10 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Could be handing 4th place and 2nd leg home advantage to Villa

Is it just me that's beginning to think the unthinkable and those fishytwats will go up at our expense, if it happens we'll suffer decades and decades of abuse from the arrogant twats  Angry

I've been thinking that ever since we drew with them at our place, seriously.

It's written in the stars you just know it's gonna happen.

I wouldn't mind. Win the home game and then play on the counter at Villa Park.
We need momentum in that team of ours, we haven’t had any all season. It was ideal to continue with the same squad to build up the rapport, obviously just tweaking it for injuries?
It smacks of another capitulation like Bristol!
Almost everyone on this thread so far has assumed that Jimmy' conceded we're play-offs at best and doesn't care where we finish in the top six. It's a weak team with no expectation of getting a result.

What if he thinks this is the best team to win this match? Just a crazy idea, I know.
Wow, amazing fans on here.