Wayne Hennessey
Don't disagree with either of those post. But Hennessey is a twat for not realising that it'd end up leaked. Once a dingle always an idiot I suppose.
(04-17-2019, 11:11 AM)MGalea Wrote: But Hennessey is a twat for not realising that it'd end up leaked. Once a dingle always an idiot I suppose.

Spot on

(04-17-2019, 10:45 AM)sickParrot Wrote: Meyer probably knows less about ww2 than Hennessey, germans dont tend to be up on history.

Probably because all their history books got burned.
Someone should track down his GCSE History teacher.
(04-17-2019, 11:16 AM)Albion Wrote: Someone should track down his GCSE History teacher.

Mr Haroon always said that Wayne would end up behind bar(s)
(04-17-2019, 11:51 AM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 11:16 AM)Albion Wrote: Someone should track down his GCSE History teacher.

Mr Haroon always said that Wayne would end up behind bar(s)

It says bars, you’ve just crossed the s out.
I don't believe for one second he didn't know what a Nazi Salute is. 

He may not know the history and deeper significance but he obviously knew what it was as (a) he did it (b) he posted it on a german team-mate's instagram account. 

Didn't he or Palace try and say at the outset that he wasn't doing a salute but the photo was taken just as he had his arm raised? 

Apparently,  the name of the waitor (italian?) who took the photo was Bussolini.   

Tribunal naive and obviously a good lawyer.
(04-17-2019, 01:04 PM)Hopalong Wrote: I don't believe for one second he didn't know what a Nazi Salute is. 

He may not know the history and deeper significance but he obviously knew what it was as (a) he did it (b) he posted it on a german team-mate's instagram account. 

Didn't he or Palace try and say at the outset that he wasn't doing a salute but had just that the photo had been taken as he had his arm raised? 

Apparently,  the name of the waitor (italian?) who took the photo was Bussolini.   

Whatever reason he'd given would have been dissected and used against him in today's witch hunt climate. Making out you're a bit thick was probably the least damaging for him. 

It's pathetic that he even had to give a reason in my opinion.
(04-17-2019, 02:10 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 01:04 PM)Hopalong Wrote: I don't believe for one second he didn't know what a Nazi Salute is. 

Didn't he or Palace try and say at the outset that he wasn't doing a salute but had just that the photo had been taken as he had his arm raised? 

Whatever reason he'd given would have been dissected and used against him in today's witch hunt climate. Making out you're a bit thick was probably the least damaging for him. 

Today's? Didn't Mark Bosnich get done by the FA for the same gesture?
(04-17-2019, 02:17 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:

He did. Although the dozy twat decided to do it whilst goose stepping in front of Spurs (traditionally high proportion of Jews) away fans.
(04-17-2019, 02:32 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 02:17 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:

He did. Although the dozy twat decided to do it whilst goose stepping in front of Spurs (traditionally high proportion of Jews) away fans.

He'd probably had a sniff before the game seeing as it's Bosnich.